What is your favorite poker variant?

Which of these poker variants is your favorite?

• Total voters
fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only know two, NL Hold'em and Omaha and my favorite is NL Hold'em.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The only kind of poker I'm interested in is no-limit hold'em.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
no limit hold'em.
It's the only one where I sometimes have a chance.:cautious::cautious::cautious:

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
NLH, never tried different variants and not interested at the moment...

C

canbora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I picked no limit hold on because, well, it's the truth. It's the best game on the planet. I think the numbers prove that. However... The way that I would like to interpret this is that is already assumed so besides that game what is your favorite game?

My most favorite go to recreational game is five card draw. I love it. Playing it with blinds of course like hold them. I often buy into a tournament on pokerstars on Sundays playing this.

Other honorable mentions that you forgot are five card stud. For some reason I like this better than seven card. Also you forgot limit hold them. That used to be the go-to back in the day.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it's obvious that winning No Limit Hold'em is the most popular and most developed poker game that every poker player likes to play, so I'll vote for it too. I only like to play No Limit Hold'em I hope it will be number one for a long time to come

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No Limit Hold'em.

I practically only know the rules of the other variants, I've only played them a few times.

I was never interested in developing in other modalities. If I'm struggling at Hold'em after years of playing...

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Since you can only choose one option, I chose Omaha, but I would also vote for Hold'em and Badugi.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I picked no limit hold on because, well, it's the truth. It's the best game on the planet. I think the numbers prove that. However... The way that I would like to interpret this is that is already assumed so besides that game what is your favorite game?

My most favorite go to recreational game is five card draw. I love it. Playing it with blinds of course like hold them. I often buy into a tournament on PokerStars on Sundays playing this.

Other honorable mentions that you forgot are five card stud. For some reason I like this better than seven card. Also you forgot limit hold them. That used to be the go-to back in the day.
Thanks for your vote.