What is your favorite poker variant?

Which of these poker variants is your favorite?

• Total voters
ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hypothetically.

We will have a monthly league at CC and the community must decide in which of these variants the league will take place.

So, which of these variants do you choose for our monthly league?

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I voted H.O.R.S.E but wish you had an 8-Game alternative.

The more variants the merrier.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you have a variant that's not on the list, you can add it in the comments.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I picked HORSE because it rocks, also like Badugi and Razzz, I like a lot of mix and lowball games though... my personal faves are hilo games which aren't on here...... Omaha hilo👍 and Stud hilo👍

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Eu escolhi HORSE porque é demais, também como Badugi e Razzz, mas gosto de muitos jogos mix e lowball... meus favoritos são jogos hilo que não estão aqui...... Omaha hilo👍 e Stud hilo 👍
The Omaha option encompasses all its variants.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like very much to play studd and razz 😁

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Undoubtedly, my favorite poker option is unlimited Hold'em, but sometimes you can play Omaha.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play NL Hold'em. Other options may also be quite interesting, but I simply do not have time for other types of poker.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Like most texas hold'em. The fastest and most rewarding type of poker.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer NL Hold'em, other types of poker do not interest me.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite poker variant is Omaha, but for a league game probably the best option is NLH because everyone knows how to play.

Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've played Chinese poker, it's good but it takes forever

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Limit Holdem is my favorite game, I don't play the others, some I don't even know how they're played.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
One of these days I’d like to cash a HORSE but my lane is NLHE and always will be.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, No Limit Hold'em is out of competition: this is more complex and unpredictable kind of Poker... And therefore is more interesting,
where is more action, that so like the people, and this confirms one more time our vote! That's it!

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I voted for Omaha. I like to play it and after a long time practising I have had some good results recently. Of course, because there is more NLHE about this is the most "popular" variant.

There used to be a mixed game on pokerstars, it was PLO/NLHE. This was a good variant, however, I don't see them much at all now? Used to be a selection in Home Games Club as well. Now it has just disappeared.

I have a variant in mind. Mixed tournaments, but with not so many variants as HORSE or 8-Game. How about a PLO/ NLHE and Stud, tournament. This would please most people, Obviously, this would be an aggressive form, however, for those who prefer a slighly less aggressive game, we could have PL08/ PLHE and Stud Hi/ Lo, although I think the length of this game would be 50% longer than my original thought,

Last edited:
dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I choose Badugi. Badugi poker is a rather extraordinary game, since players can not only complete combinations, but also completely change cards during the exchange round.Learn to count, study the actions of other players, delve into the rules and then you will master any game.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I realize that many people will vote in favor of classic no-limit Texas Hold'em, so I decided to give some votes to Omaha. I think that the second place should be taken by Omaha. :unsure: