What is your current poker skill level?

Which of these options are you currently on?

• Total voters
Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Profitable player. Not much but it's honest.

Rawdeal1955

Rawdeal1955

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve been playing poker for 50 years and have seen how much the game has changed. Back in the day all would be a live hand like a pocket poker or AK and now people will play 52 . It’s not what you go all in with but it’s what you call with online especially. Like they say it’s an easy way to make a hard living!

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm a recreational player because I have another job and I don't have as much time to dedicate to poker

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently consider myself a recreational player because I only play on weekends and I stopped studying poker like I did before.
Currently my bankroll is not growing, I'm just winning and recovering what I spend on the buy-in of some tournaments.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a regular and profitable player, but with all the sharks around here I'm a little fish in a big pond lol Good luck all!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Recreational player but an expedient player compared to beginners.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There can be any number of steps. The important thing is not to climb as high as possible on this ladder, but simply to be a little higher than your opponent.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I beat NL2 and NL5. At the NL10 limit it’s about zero.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also kind of bored of the game lately. If I was pro, I would be very close to pension.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think I have a basic level; I have a lot to learn before I can move up. I play occasionally since it's not my main activity

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I put a regular player because the profit is not much, so that's why I chose that option, hoping to try to improve and be a profitable player, greetings

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At the beginning, about 8 years ago, I even had some tournaments on Ps, but as time went by I realized that I wouldn't get a big prize without having more actions during the tournament. These actions that a player who is just starting out does not have and can only acquire by studying and dedicating more time to the game

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Recreationally, I treat poker as a hobby, so this answer is accurate

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I consider myself a recreational player...but that doesn't stop me from earning money occasionally....greetings and good hands

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I'm just an ordinary player who plays for fun.

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm humble. I will say that I'm a recreational player.

I study the game sometimes and I try to improve my poker skills whenever is possible, so I'm not a complete beginner, but it's not fair to say that I'm an actual reg player when we see a lot of people being more successful and playing this card game for a lot of years.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At this time I have been profitable for about 3 months. But I continue to play micro limits and I will continue for a long time to come.

M

moriarty137

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I consider myself a beginner who knows how to do the ABC's of the game

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't consider myself a professional or semi-professional because poker is not my main income. However, I've been playing for over a year and win several hundred dollars a month, so I consider myself a player who has a basic knowledge base and can beat beginners.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I voted recreational but i play regular.
I count myself in the amateur player. I dont do to badly.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
poker for me is just another hobby :) and I try to keep it like this , I dont wish to get in poker more then this :)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
My skill level is that of a normal player, or more precisely, I am progressing from worst to best.
Good luck

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
I play for fun, so I don't know which option to choose from your suggestions. I'm definitely not a beginner, and I'm definitely not a professional. I play when I have free time, so I don't play regularly. Poker brings me profit, but for me this money does not matter, since we are talking about quite small amounts. I think I'm a "entertainment player" :)
Good luck
Well, at least you wrote the truth here, but at the table you usually say completely different things.

At least respect for that.Oh, I'm so sorry, I cant delete this post... Im just confused you with another player!❌❌❌

Last edited: