What is your big goal in poker?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My goal in poker is to be the best poker player of this time, but I still need to polish things up in my mind. I don't have the peace of mind that a professional should have.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Earn money. I also love playing poker, it is one of my favorite hobbies

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Prove to yourself and others that you can make money in poker, not just invest;)

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Have a good pastime most of the time i play.
Avoid bad beats, improve my game and if possible, gain some bucks along the way... :)

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The main goal is to have a good time and make some money at the same time

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Several interesting objectives.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My goal is to win a live title. I want a WSOP ring to be honest but i am not fussy.
Luverpoker is a big and solid goal, I hope you can achieve many goals in poker.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My goal is to win the Sunday Millions and become one of the best-known poker players in my country.

And you, what is your objective?
My goal is to earn a steady income. I would like poker to be my full-time profession, but I don't think I will be able to achieve that in the coming years. There is not much free time for the game, work and other matters do not give me the opportunity to develop in this direction quickly enough.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
become a professional and make a living from poker!

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
My big goal would be to participate in EPT by winning a ticket there. Current big goal would bo to win small 0.55 big Bounty tournament.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my only goal is to play consistant and have fun playing.

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
A small amount of supplemental income would be great. Nothing spectacular at all, something like $5 an hour would work. It's way below minimum wage but that doesn't matter.

10 hours a week and it's $2.6k a year.

That means I could take something I enjoyed doing as a hobby and turn into something tangible. I could put it away and treat myself to something every so often. It could pay for a holiday, or a nice PC. It would be very rewarding when I spent the money I'd won.

I'd take great satisfaction from it all, as I'd have competed for it and achieved with my own skills. Of course there's always going to be variance, but knowing you can pretty much generate a little bit money out of thin air whenever you want when you've had a long run of provable results would be nice for confidence too.

So what are we talking here? 4 tabling 25NL online for 5BBs/100 at regular 6 max tables roughly speaking. That would make me very happy with myself.

Last edited:
ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A small amount of supplemental income would be great. Nothing spectacular at all, something like $5 an hour would work. It's way below minimum wage but that doesn't matter.

10 hours a week and it's $2.6k a year.

That means I could take something I enjoyed doing as a hobby and turn into something tangible. I could put it away and treat myself to something every so often. It could pay for a holiday, or a nice PC. It would be very rewarding when I spent the money I'd won.

I'd take great satisfaction from it all, as I'd have competed for it and achieved with my own skills. Of course there's always going to be variance, but knowing you can pretty much generate a little bit money out of thin air whenever you want when you've had a long run of provable results would be nice for confidence too.

So what are we talking here? 4 tabling 25NL online for 5BBs/100 at regular 6 max tables roughly speaking. That would make me very happy with myself.
Yes, it is possible to make a consistent profit and turn it into income, but you need good bankroll management and become a profitable player, starting with cheaper tournaments.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to play in the biggest poker tournaments around the world on a regular basis. Travel- work and play would be the ultimate goal!

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My big goal in poker is to win as much money as possible.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I want to be a professional player or find a way to improve as a player

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have same initial goal (win SM) and any of Major online (WCOOP, SCOOP)

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My goal in poker is to stop playing undisciplined and without strategic thinking. I often lose hands that I would win if I played more aggressively, scaring my opponents and making them fold their hands. Likewise, sometimes I play aggressively when I shouldn't and the result is also a defeat.

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
My goal is to win a jackpot and be able to enjoy it