Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My goal is to win the Sunday Millions and become one of the best-known poker players in my country.

And you, what is your objective?
Hi
My goal is just to play in my free time and enjoy the game. Earlier, I also wanted to win a serious tournament, become a millionaire, and so on, but over time I realized that it is better for me if I am realistic and will adequately assess my capabilities.
Good luck :)

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is a big challenge for me to fight with my decisions to become better. The better you play, the further you get. This is my goal.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At the moment there is no goal, just to win some micro tournaments, but in time the goal will appear :)

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's all about having fun for me, ofc a few wins, one or 2 cashouts/month and playing a WSOP are in between the plans hehehe

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
my goal is to win a couple of tournaments and play good value in money!!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's my Big Goal in Poker?!. On present time: as more longer to play in the different kinds of Poker... Further Time Shows!..

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My goal is to enjoy the game. But if I can win big money, I wouldn't mind it.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My
My goal is to win the Sunday Millions and become one of the best-known poker players in my country.

My goal is to make enough money to be able to live my life without having to worry about money. Rather not be known though.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
The goal I am working super hard towards is cashing the WSOP events that I plan to play this June in Vegas.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My goal is to keep playing and increasing my bank.
I hope to raise it enough to be able to play sunday million weekly.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

My goal is quite modest compared to yours. My goal is to learn how to earn a stable income. At least $100 a week. I think I will be able to achieve my goal, maybe it will take 2-3 years, but I am sure that my goal is quite achievable.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
My goal is quite modest compared to yours. My goal is to learn how to earn a stable income. At least $100 a week. I think I will be able to achieve my goal, maybe it will take 2-3 years, but I am sure that my goal is quite achievable.
One way to get 100.- per week would be to win ~ 5 cardchat tournaments in 7 days :unsure:

no-one has probably never done that though ...