What would you play if you have the last opportunity to play poker once?

T

timholt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What would I do?

I would love to be on the final table of the WSOP and heads up with Hellmuth to beat his butt.

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has to be the WSOP Main event, no question.

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a single table tournament with my favourite player

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would like to play with all the old high rollers that started playing when the game was young. An endless bank roll
because I don't think I would do well against the all stars.

D

dejohn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that I would play a home game with family and friends...poker at its purest when enjoyed with company that enjoys the same tush of poker

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I would play a big tournament like wsop, final event, or Sunday million.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
This is a really difficult question and it's hard for me to imagine this situation.
Honestly, I have no idea.
Good luck.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wish i play final table of a big event. like WSOP

T

timholt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree! The real question should be who you want sitting at the final table with you?

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Strip poker with all the single players that Robochick listed in her response in this thread :p.
Me 2 . Strip ; With a stacked deck and all the young women that escaped my clutches. Would have to be a two day tournament unfortunately . :hmpf:

H

horseshoebhole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very admirable

I suppose I would want to play a tournament for charity with some of my favorite players. I might like to play with Jennifer Tilly, Annie Duke and Jen Harman.

Robo,

I can appreciate this post. As soon as I read the thread I immediately thought selfishly about playing $2/$5 again at the Aria in Vegas. The atmosphere - even the food - it just makes for a great game in my opinion. Not to mention last time I was there I bought in with $1,000 and left with $6,300. My most profitable game yet.

SO! My answer instantly changed when I read your post. I would want to play AT the Aria... but just a small charity tournament as well. I would want it to go to the Wounded Warriors Foundation. I've never personally worked for them but the VA hospital in Denver is rebuilding my leg after a wicked car accident. Giving back to veterans hits home for me.

Thank you for the post and best of luck at the tables.

Travis
BCP - horseshoebhole

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely the WSOP main event.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be nice to play a multi-million dollar tournament and take a high place. Memories would be enough for a lifetime.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi there!!!question of course an interesting!poker is always with us and in our hearts!so,it's hard to say about the last game.wish, to have all she was not the latter)!probably would have played an expensive tournament, with experienced players on knockout.good luck!!

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this situation it is best to play at the possible technical method respect position and play with a more adjusted range of hands a linear range would be ideal after some playing time to pull good hands should play exploitative considering that this situation also applies to their opponents.

:jd4:mateuspoker

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One last game? A massive charity game, all star cast.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What would you play if you have the last opportunity to play poker once?

I hope I'm never posed with this dilemma and that when I play my last game, I'll have no idea that it is to be my last game. :)

But - it's a fun question.
I'd pick a dealer's choice home game. And my seat choices would be the people I'd most enjoy to play with. I'd have trouble picking just 8 or 9.

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last Play

I think I would play PLO8 with legends in NLHE. I would just embarrass myself in NLHE, but PLO8 is a little more obscure so maybe I'd have a shot at having more fun.

C

Clandestine05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd wanna play a high stakes stud hi/lo game with Daniel Negreanu and Maria Ho

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts