What would you play if you have the last opportunity to play poker once?

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In such cases, I always understand that as a normal player, I will still throw out such a hand in the next deal. If you take and look at the history of the hands, then such cases are few compared to the total number of discarded hands.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play knockout tournaments at the highest limits.

pretorijan

pretorijan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definetly omaha hi/lo.my favorite.perhapse like high roller mtt.that would be awesome

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would play a nice structured tournament with the highest buy-in my actual BR would have allowed.

G

GoSplat678

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
last game? I dunno if I could only play one more time I would want to go sit at my local 4/8 limit table at Muckleshoot for about 5 days straight xD sleep when im dead. plenty of rotating players all hours of the day and night decent amount of fishes swim through its a real nice game. enjoy every second

A

aleksbiz2012

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A big tournament, but the most important thing is to have a map and when I go all in to AsKs I did not win with 7s4s.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big One for One Drop of course. Who besides me will punish these cunning super high rollers:D.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What would I play if I had my last opportunity to play poker?

There are so many tournaments I'd loooooove to play. EPT Monte Carlo comes to mind first. Such a beautiful location.
It's like a James Bond movie. The pokerstars Caribbean Adventure would also rank high up on my list because who
wouldn't want to go to the Bahamas. Then of course the WSOP Main Event. The most famous tournament of them all.
I guess that would be my choice for my last opportunity to play poker! :icon_clow

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play in some live tournament with professional players

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wuld play a limit hold em tournament.
my favorite game.

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WSOP ME for sure... that would be so fun!

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If any tourney was an option, and I was staked(I'm sure I would still be broke in this scenario)....I would love to take a shot at the WSOP main. Very original I know...lol

Flatran

Flatran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably if it is done again, the PSPC of pokerstars.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I would like to play eight games against all the stars of poker at the WSOP:)

D

Drogba_Legend

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously, I wouldn't play online poker. Very important for me are place, time and company.
It would be a nice, warm summer and large, classy yacht. Drinks. Snacks. And I play all day and all night long with my friends. It's like poker party.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would play in the most correct way possible expect good hands to play would play in place but poker when you start hitting your hands will give security has big pots we gained with smaller hands but always chances are unique compensates wait for a unique opportunity and go harder at hand you realize that is strengthened

I hope that does not happen to me in no time

:jd4:mateuspoker

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to play in the main event of the WSOP. A big tourney with lots of people and a big starting stack.