What would you do if there was no poker at all?

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I play for fun and also in the hope that one day I will win a lot of money in poker, but if I do not get it, I will not stop simply because I love playing poker more than money.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
It is a good way to earn money, but not the only one, nor the fastest and much less the easiest.

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's not the best way to make money, but it's one of the most profitable if you spend time and have talent in the game. At least that's my opinion, but you always have to be realistic, at this point in my life I don't pretend to be a player who earns a living with poker, but one day I'll succeed

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would probably play computer games. This is also a pretty good option. Sometimes I look at what games my son plays and think that it would be a good alternative for me :)

M

martynenko123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Since I am not a professional poker player, and this game is not my main income, then apparently my life would not change in any way.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if there was no coitus, then I would get enough sleep,,, and not be nervous, I would be happy

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I was living well even before I didn't play poker, I guess I felt it because the big win hadn't been won yet

Is poker really the best way to get money?
Not sure about making money, but for most people poker is the best way to lose money:qs4:

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If poker didn't exist I think I would only play computer games. Because at the moment I'm playing poker and sometimes I go to play different games online, so if poker stops functioning on any given day, I'll just play more computer games.