What type of game do you prefer, Limit or NL?

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hold'em no limit. I used to like to play limit as well, but the truth is that when you have an opponent who is easy to trick into calling with more money, you wish there was a limit, so I stayed with no limit.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hold'em No Limit is the best it will always be the first poker player and that's been so for a long time and I hope it will be for many more years because we love poker so the largest number of players is No Limit Hold'em I think the answer is obvious why it's so because everyone likes it

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hold´ em I prefer NL.
Omaha, Stud, Badugi I prefer with Limit.
Make your choose. :hahaha::hahaha:
Well, actually, the question is a difficult one for me. Let me explain. I have more success in fixed limit (or pot-limit) games. At least my style of play is more suited to limit bets. But I'm more interested in playing NL, of course. More emotions. :cool::sneaky:

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer NL Holdem. I play Omaha, but I can't get very far in tournaments.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I prefer 100% NL, in my opinion the limit is very boring, but with time I might change my mind. I started playing poker in 2018, and I changed my mind a few times, I didn't like playing omaha and after I started winning, I found it to be one of the best styles of poker. The limit is very curious, because the objective of poker is to win the maximum chips and money and creating a limit for bets is contradictory, in my opinion.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Unlimited is certainly more active. Limit games are boring.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I play Hold'em, I love unlimited. I tried to play at the limit and didn't like it

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I also prefer NL Holdem, but in other modalities I'd go to PL and after the flop NL

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I prefer nolimit i dont think i ever play holdem limit i tried omaha limit but is not my type :)

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer NL Holdem, and I also prefer the choice of tournaments in this discipline.

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I prefer NL Holdem it is the best game for me

Top 10 Games