dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think there is no specific secret; here, as in any other business, the one who works hard succeeds. There are, of course, isolated cases - these are people who are not professional poker players and they manage to win a tournament and earn a large amount of money. But here, as in ordinary life, you can find a treasure and get rich, but if you hope for this all your life, then you may never achieve anything in life. I think any successful athlete can become a good poker player. Athletes are those people who are used to working hard and achieving their goals.

D

dlstein

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the patience to wait for good hands and playin' 'em the best way u can think of at the time.

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
we have a brain and we need to use it properly it is the source of success etc

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The ability to be a good poker player is not limited by someone's profession, but certain common characteristics among some athletes can contribute to their success in poker. Players with strong mental skills, the ability to make quick decisions, and a strong work ethic often excel at poker. Some examples of athletes who might be good poker players include:

Chess Players: The ability to anticipate moves, plan strategies and evaluate complex situations can be beneficial in poker.
Golf Players: Patience, mental focus and the ability to stay calm under pressure are skills transferable to poker.
Previous Professional Poker Players: Some athletes, after retiring from their sports, have found success in professional poker due to transferable skills such as quick decision making and pressure management.
Mental Sports Players: Sports that involve a lot of strategy and mental skills, such as poker, can attract athletes seeking similar challenges outside of their primary sport.
Importantly, success in poker also depends on dedication to studying the game, adaptability, and the ability to read opponents. Anyone, regardless of their sporting background, can become a good poker player with enough practice and commitment.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
study, dedication and discipline.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which sports players can be a good poker player? And why?
The secret of success has essentially three components. This is patience, discipline and perseverance. These traits are characteristic of all professionals. If you are patient, disciplined and persistent, you can develop your skills to a professional level in almost any field of activity.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Continuous practice, patience, persistence and commitment. I don't think anything can be done at a professional level without them.
Someone who is a maximalist tries to perform only in the best form in all areas of life.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Snooker players make good poker players. They practise for hours and have patience and can stay calm under pressure.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The secret to success lies in 3 pillars:
- Own domain
- Ability
- Luck

In other words, two thirds of what you need or you have or can learn.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
from the good chess player.Because you need - I mean, poker - creativity, patience, logic, courage, coolness.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Watch me playing and you will have the secret of the success....lolll

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If someone would knew this secret, you think that îs going to be told on a public domain for everyone to see it, or better... If you have a secret play and îs everytime a win for, would you share it?!... I Dont think s-o.. 😂

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people are afraid of flying, even though statistically they are more likely to die during a flight from natural causes than from a plane crash. Use statistics and mathematical secrets of playing online poker to separate justified and unjustified risks.Football players are good at poker.World champion, two-time Golden Ball winner. Ronaldo became addicted to poker while still at Inter, but he managed to get into the “big game” partly thanks to his friend Andre Akkari, who was already a professional poker player at that time.Important poker secrets are hidden by accounting or bankroll management. But his task is not just to manage poker capital, but also to protect the poker player from stress due to the loss of funds that are important to him. However, one of the rules of poker bookkeeping that many professionals adhere to is that you cannot play with your last money.
It's fascinating how perceptions of risk can be so disconnected from statistical reality. When it comes to flying, you're absolutely correct. The fear of plane crashes is often disproportionate to the actual risk. According to the National Safety Council, the odds of dying in a plane crash are about 1 in 188,364, while the odds of dying from heart disease or cancer are significantly higher.

Similarly, in poker, understanding probabilities and managing risk are paramount. Just as with flying, the fear of losing can often be irrational when you have a solid grasp of the odds and strategies involved. Professional poker players excel not only because of their skill in the game but also because of their ability to manage their bankrolls effectively.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lots of backgammon players did well at poker back in the old school days .

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to find out for myself)

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seriously, a practicing knowledge of math probabilities, psychology, poker strategy, and discipline.

Timpali

Timpali

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
Tons of great tips in here. Also would say that learning to read opponents and how quickly, easily, with nonsense hands,calls very often no matter how many chips. Loose temper when most of chips are beaten away and plays even more aggressively. These kind of players are not into strategy so be careful with them.

Get to know how others play and notice the changes of strategies and tag these players because cant remember all the usernames. Use different tags to different kind of categories of players that you know what his/her style is etc.. do the math about cards. How many on deck after all gets 2 cards to go on and what are your chanches are to be most likely winning the round after river and turn. Four colours, 13 cards each etc...

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The most important thing you need to do is play your game by itself

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if you hire a good coach, you can learn all the secrets of success and skill from him, because you can't cover all this in three volumes

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that a chess player can be a good poker player, he has a mathematical mindset and he can count on a huge number of scenarios.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I couldn't tell you, if anyone knows to share it with me. salutes