laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Practice and how to read your opponent's cards!

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Work on yourself! Practice and Pantience

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is my secret to success.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant tell you! Lol. Kidding... i think is pacient and a lot of study

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
know how to read a player has been my go to for years

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Practice and patience and you need to love the game ........and after anything can happen

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A chess player can become a good poker player because he has good logical thinking.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think if you study psychology or read people, such players are very successful in poker, I think these people can become successful people in poker, but you also need to have a lot of patience, which many players have very little, and chess players can be good poker players

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think sports people have the inner desire to win and hate to lose so they will study and practice anything to become the best.

Look at Limitless and Mario Mosbock who were both pro athletes before poker and have done well.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of study and dedication and knowing how to deal with defeats.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which sports players can be a good poker player? And why?
Hi
Professional athletes, in most cases, have those features that are necessary for good results in poker. First of all, it is patience and discipline. Professional athletes are patient, disciplined, persistent and goal-oriented people who know what they have to do in order to achieve their goal.

L

Leroydubz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Practice and how to read your opponent's cards!
agreed, understanding your opponents range ie. where they are raising from and calling from. their bet sizing is key

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if you study psychology or read people, such players are very successful in poker, I think these people can become successful people in poker, but you also need to have a lot of patience, which many players have very little, and chess players can be good poker players
Understanding human behavior, tendencies, and emotions can give players a considerable edge at the table. Patience is indeed a crucial virtue in poker, especially during moments of uncertainty or when facing tough decisions.

Chess players often excel in poker due to their strategic thinking, analytical skills, and ability to anticipate opponents' moves. The ability to think several steps ahead and adapt to changing situations is invaluable in both chess and poker.

L

Leroydubz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant tell you! Lol. Kidding... i think is pacient and a lot of study
yea. just putting in a ton of hours on the table isnt enough, taking time to study your leaks and successes is vital

A lot of study and dedication and knowing how to deal with defeats.
dido. playing well getting your money in good and understanding that luck IS part of the game helps with the bad beats dont give players good prices to call flops and turns in certain situations and allow the to hit and make hands

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Success in poker requires a combination of skill, strategy, discipline, adaptability, and a commitment to continuous learning and improvement. By honing these qualities and applying them consistently, you can increase your chances of achieving success at the poker table.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hard work,dedication,believe in your dream and laser like focus
God bless

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
A chess player can be a good poker player and also all sports that required mental skills.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think chess players can be poker players in my opinion

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which sports players can be a good poker player? And why?
Well, there was a thing at pokerstars that they used to advertise poker through soccer players (Neymar and Ronaldo played at PokerStars tables). But I think chess players would be good poker players, as their intellect would be very helpful in calculating the odds of success on post-flop. :unsure:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Many people are afraid of flying, even though statistically they are more likely to die during a flight from natural causes than from a plane crash. Use statistics and mathematical secrets of playing online poker to separate justified and unjustified risks.Football players are good at poker.World champion, two-time Golden Ball winner. Ronaldo became addicted to poker while still at Inter, but he managed to get into the “big game” partly thanks to his friend Andre Akkari, who was already a professional poker player at that time.Important poker secrets are hidden by accounting or bankroll management. But his task is not just to manage poker capital, but also to protect the poker player from stress due to the loss of funds that are important to him. However, one of the rules of poker bookkeeping that many professionals adhere to is that you cannot play with your last money.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think MMA fighters would be good poker players, although we don't see many in the poker world, they would be good players due to their discipline, strategy and emotional intelligence in different situations.