amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not often you see this - I folded my 66 - but would have also made trips.

39Vq2.png

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your odds preflop of hitting a set are roughly 15% and your odds of smacking that river were about 5%.

Don't worry about end results - making correct folds at the correct times saves us more money than fishing for hopes and dreams.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's an unbelievable situation. I have seen 3 players having trips but 4 players having trips is really rare. Luckily, the flop wasn't J86, although it will make it more fun because KK also have to call and when K appears on turn or river. That will make this situation super incredible.

Last edited:
amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wow. Roughly 1 in 50 million if my calculations are correct!

That's an unbelievable situation. I have seen 3 players having trips but 4 players having trips is really rare. Luckily, the flop wasn't J86, although it will make it more fun because KK also have to call and when K appears on turn or river. That will make this situation super incredible.

Thank you two for looking at the post for what is was and not as a teaching moment.

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ABSOLUTING AMAZING!

At first I thought, so BIG DEAL, you would have been beat by a BIGGER SET, happens to us all... then I saw a third set and went WOW!... I did not even notice the 4th set until I read the next post and had to look back at it! CRAZY STUFF!

Thank You for Posting That Hand, amatola, And Best Of Luck At The Tables!

CheezeWiz

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The situation is dangerous for almost everyone

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unbelievable situation, people must've been crying there

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your odds preflop of hitting a set are roughly 15% and your odds of smacking that river were about 5%.

Don't worry about end results - making correct folds at the correct times saves us more money than fishing for hopes and dreams.

You are right, this s the correct way to play the hand, nothing to think about this hand.

Good luck!

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are right, this s the correct way to play the hand, nothing to think about this hand.

Good luck!

No doubt- not to mention in this instance we were practically drawing dead!

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator