Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The desire to become rich with the help of poker and win a ticket for live professional poker tournaments

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what motivates me is the experience I gain playing poker, winning or losing I'm gaining experience, consequently improving my earnings

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What gives you the motivation to play and play poker even after loose streaks of multiple trips to opponents and a heavy loss of the pot.
I live from Ukraine, 100 kilometers from Russia, I have a family, I only earn money at the moment, my motivation to feed my family and pay bills is unlimited! God bless you with such motivation.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My motivation is that more I play poker I am more skilled and I win more often so I play now more and more and I cant stop.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello:)
Poker is the game that the more I play it the more I like it and play it more and more. For me, all I need is time, but my desire to play is always there.

gamias21

gamias21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
Guys where can i find the password for the cardschats weekly 300$ Freeroll tournament?? Please

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone has their own motivation to win a poker tournament. I am motivated by the winnings that are placed in a tournament.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My love of the game motivates me to keep coming back even during bad variance streaks. Its like any other hobby, where you learn more through trial and error.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Luka, the pursuit of success is what motivates me, and my success should be the tool that will help other people to be motivated...

I want to help people and be helped...

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Apart from earning money, the satisfaction of being first in tournaments is priceless.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I just love the game:), it is that simple:)

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I have been running super bad for last 2 weeks , that doesnt deter me cos i know i am playing good and losing the major flips in the end , which itself s varince . As long as i am playing correctly , those bad beats doesnt affect me and i want to win a major game which attracts n motivates me to grind more

hennessy5

hennessy5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Competition, knowing that you outsmart someone and money💵

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i'm to competitive and i like money $$$$,it's fun and you can meet a lot of people and it's a dificult game

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the dream of earning money that changes my life level.:cool::cool::cool:

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My motivation is knowing that I have an edge over the field in the average tournaments that I play and understanding that variance is part of the game. Sometimes the donks will win. Sometimes you will get AA all in against KK and lose. Sometimes you can play a whole tournament without getting a playable hand.

One of the most eye-opening things I saw was a site called primedope that will show you the likely win rates for your given game. You can plug in the average tournament stats like number of entries, pay out structure etc. and your ROI. Even relatively small field tournaments with an ROI of 30%, there is still a very real possibility of being down over 500 tournaments, which seems insane, but that is how brutal variance can be sometimes.

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am motivated by perspective and a good life

H

helen27_7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Belief in victory inspires. Without faith it is difficult in that life. And the prizes give an incentive to continue fighting for victory! y)