Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What gives you the motivation to play and play poker even after loose streaks of multiple trips to opponents and a heavy loss of the pot.
Hi.
My motivation is the enjoyment of the game. I play for fun and regardless of the results I always get positive emotions. Everything is simple.
Good luck.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody! What motivates Me?!. I will reply simply and shortly: I try to search a motivation in the any things,
that may to motivate Me!.. Hence, my conclusion an one: I search a motivation in ALL!.. That's all!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
This is what motivates me to prove to people who play and win because of luck that they won by luck, so I play every day and beat them so that they understand that they need to learn poker and not just be happy that you are lucky, this is my motivation:)

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I've only been playing freerolls, so moving is not so offensive and it's enough for motivation that I just like the game.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My motivation is simple - to make money to help those who need it most in my country. I know there won't be big wins, but every dollar won will go to charity.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What gives you the motivation to play and play poker even after loose streaks of multiple trips to opponents and a heavy loss of the pot.
Today this is my profession, so money.

lalinha

lalinha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Money is always the best motivation. At the beginning, I got discouraged more easily because I couldn't reach the final table, but nowadays it evolves and I reach bigger prize pools, so some losses I take as bad luck days.

lalinha

lalinha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Money is always the best motivation. At the beginning, I got discouraged more easily because I couldn't reach the final table, but nowadays it evolves and I reach bigger prize pools, so some losses I take as bad luck days.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
That one day i will make it too the top. I am a slow crawler.

Dushka

Dushka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My husband motivates me, he is also a poker player. and of course, who doesn’t want to earn money without leaving home/

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what motivates me to keep playing is that i know i can always come back and win!

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Quite that's motivates me when I have the time to focus on the game and that's a short of time weakly

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm motivated to win back the lost money:)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My main motivation to keep playing for hours or come back to play after a day of big losses is money. My poker goal is to win a big tournament and I still have hope that I'm going to win one some day in the future.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Emotions during the game itself and possible winning.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Right now I'm not going to therapy I think because apparently the game doesn't want me I don't win I don't win a pair of JJ and I lose to anyone else because the most painful AA loses to 222 on the flop no no no the game doesn't love me or my account is haunted or my level hurts: D

Yesterday I was in a PKO and received 77 because I threw them away and lost my whole hand, then I got 88 followed by a pair of 77 and I didn't play them and lost, then I got a pair of 66 with two hands. Later, I haven't played them yet and I also lost. The game simply wanted me off the collectors list.
In the end I played an AA and lost to KJ twice against my AA hand, goodbye pko to 3 places at the final table, I'll just sacrifice a chicken to see if my luck changes: D

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
By the way, I lost today with a pair of handheld JJ's against a KK when I went all-in preflop and said goodbye 6 places before I was on the cash list: DI just changed my luck or I'm obsessed: D

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me? Would be the will to get better, to be able to read the board and do all the math intuitively.
To learn when is the time to gain the most and loose the least.
To be able to read the villain and sometimes even be able to tell what they have in their hands.
The need to improve is what makes me come back every time.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love to hit first!!! Competition is my main motivation!!!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My motivation is money. The game brings me money and it motivates me to continue the game, improve my skills and accumulate experience. I don't pay attention to temporary difficulties, I purposefully move towards my long-term goals.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the game so much winning motivates me, If I put my head on a certain day that i will play my best and I won that really is motivating, however it is also very hard to deal with downswings as well, in that case positive mental attitude is a good practice wich also in a way motivates me to play good poker!

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
understand the hands played, get the reasons why I lost and get the mistakes out of my game. Watching Poker Series online can lead you to understand that it is necessary to lose for someone to win