Chips
I love this game and the most important is the enjoy my time

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, the most important thing in poker is not to get upset because of failures, you need to understand that this is a game and anything can happen.

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting people back after they take chips off me

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's take turns taking their most important things in poker: patience and the allocation of well-established hours of play, with exact breaks between game sessions, bankroll management that must be strictly observed in order to have a good conduct in the game, and mathematical choices and here I mean that the absolute attention to the table in order to speculate as best as possible on any hand and win the most out of each. last but not least you need to know how to stop one day if you lost a lot, not to become tilted and start making bad decisions

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think family should be the most important part in life ...because whoever has your back no matter what you do, it's always just family

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Making plays that I can live with is most important. No matter what else is going on, if I feel I played well on the hand that took me out of the game, I am ok with losing - even better if I am winning lol!

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bankroll game concentration and discipline and so that the river is always for you)

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lo importante el poker

hello. For me the most important thing is concentration. study experience and luck in some plays

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the important thing is concentration

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are many factors in poker that are important for some players and others who minimize these factors and think that another factor is more important than the previous one, for example I think that experience is better than luck, that knowing how to play is better than the odds , that knowing your opponent is more important than the intuition you feel for how the opponent is playing. And for you, what is the most important thing in poker?

Mental clarity, tranquility and have fun!
If you have that, the rest is easy to learn.:)

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not getting so involved I can’t stop playing.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Make new friends and travel the world without leaving home.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
solid play is important..

Very important is knowing that I played solid poker. A lot of time, you win more because you got really lucky on a few big hands. For example, MTT, played down to bubble, needed a suit to make my nut flush, get ITM. It was the move to make, just didn't get the results, I can live with it.

T

tjn0526

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Being able to recover

I personally think that the most important factor in poker is being able to recover from loss. A lot of the time people may tilt when they lose a solid hand, and it happens (I know from experience hahaha). But keeping your playstyle consistent even after taking some loses in a while will probably prevent you from losing even more. :eek:

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lately it's been my only source of income and little else is the only one I hope I can live on poker alone

"Try to decide how good your hand is at any given time. Nothing else matters. Nothing!" - Doyle Brunson

michel valente

michel valente

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
reach the goal

For me, the most important thing in poker is playing the best game and ensuring the best possible profit.:jd4:

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
The important thing to me and is almost every poker player's important thing, is always try to maintain my bankroll or avoid loosing big amount of money.
Poker is gamble and in gamble you always you hear "you'll lose you money". And in poker the game depends on money so to maintain it is a main thing.
I can do that in many ways, you probably have seen ways to gamble safely, So going by these hopefully I can keep a profit in poker and never hurt my bankroll.

It became important after I punted my whole bankroll and learned from my mistake.
Check my thread for this story: Did you once punt your bankroll/big win? - General Poker - CardsChat™

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Learning from mistakes as well as having fun it's entertainment

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the most important thing is having fun and then winning a few dollars and playing tournaments and making new friends.

_L0ntana

_L0ntana

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Control Emotions

It has been difficult for me, but here I go, little by little I am achieving it. :driver:
I recently read about Maria Konikova, it turns out that she didn't know anything about poker, she didn't have the slightest idea of ​​the language or the movements, she met Erik Seidel, a professional player in the world and he taught her some skills and the following year :eek:she become one of the great champions. About that experience written in a book and among the conclusions, he highlights, words more words less, “that we cannot control everything, that life is pure chance, that we do not know what the next card will be and when we see it, we do not even know if it is good or bad".

mimietmour

mimietmour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The pleasure of being able to have some fun fot not a penny playing the freerolls.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that the most important thing is control, that is, avoiding tilt because it is easy to lose control when we come across a bad beat