What is more important to you in poker?

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's all on me..

To me, the most important thing is my mental make-up, how I feel, is the most important. In one sentence, "am I into it?" If I'm into the game, I am aware of all the factors, without thinking about it. Then, I can play instinctively, making the right moves, that work, unless variance rears it's ugly head.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the most important thing is the result. The result directly indicates our progress, so the result is the most important indicator for me.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
For me, the main thing is to enjoy the game, and when you get to the prize money in major tournaments, it's also adrenaline.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I get a lot of pleasure from the game, this is the most important thing for me

pegasus888

pegasus888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Integrity and fairness of the game. And the possibility to be a millionaire!

H

HAXNJF

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there are many factors in poker that are important for some players and others who minimize these factors and think that another factor is more important than the previous one, for example I think that experience is better than luck, that knowing how to play is better than the odds , that knowing your opponent is more important than the intuition you feel for how the opponent is playing. And for you, what is the most important thing in poker?

For me i like to be a better player, make better decisions, one thing that i learnd in poker is that in making better decisions is helping me alot in my game and also in my life!! i used to make bad decisions about everything and now i live my life like i am playing poker.!!! trough better decisions

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends on your goals. If you just want to have fun then there's not much to think about other than fun. Of course, even recreational players want to win. So here goes what I think about players who play for fun and those who consider themselves or are considered professionals. I think the most important thing is to study the game to a certain extent, and then practice. I think that's what any player can do.:)

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most important factor is the position, the higher the level the less importance they give to the cards.

S

StressMit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The challenge of deciphering the players at the table so the game can become easier.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Much depends on luck in poker, without it you cannot win, even if you have a lot of experience.:)

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the same. Experience is more important then luck. For example Now a days i fold a hands when on a beginning of my playing poker i wouldn't fold and very often i got right with my choices. Off course without luck i can't win a tournament but like i sad, experience is more important in poker.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
making decisions correctly and managing emotions, I think they are two essential points to achieve profits, there are many more things, constant study, review of hands, etc.:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me the most important thing in poker is the mental side and having knowledge of the variance to avoid tilt !

I

italohw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Para mim o mais importante é a paciência

O fator mais importante é a paciência, saber a hora certa de fazer sua jogada e n ser levado pela emoção

I

italohw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Também é importante

Analisar o perfil de cada adversário que estar na mesa, e saber usar a estratégia dele contra ele mesmo:)

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

be persevering and enjoy the game!!

B

bethqueen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Experience is certainly worth much more than luck in poker. Only with this experience we reduced the variation of the game. The important thing is to know the opponent you are facing, because we will be able to have a good reading of the important spots in that scenario.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the magic of learning is learning from your own mistakes, I take that into account, and I also believe in your opponent's analysis, skill or technique, intuition and luck

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
why every body hides after finger :)) , the money and the titles are important :))

G

garpsc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
be without problems on your mind. you need to focus on the game, and not at other things. but is easier to say than do

U

UzDarkHero

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker you need to think, and this repels amateurs. Professional poker player can read, feel and control the opponent. And a little luck is also important ))

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few things are important. Experience, patience, prudence and of course luck. As they all work well, thanks to poker you can position yourself quite well in life.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most important thing in Poker is to study the game 3-4 times as many hours as you play the game. A lot of skills are important, such as knowing ranges, knowing play patterns, knowing flop texture, knowing player types of different skill levels, knowing tells, and the list can on. But, if your not studying the game, you are missing something in more than one area each time you play. Study Study Study.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
there are many factors in poker that are important for some players and others who minimize these factors and think that another factor is more important than the previous one, for example I think that experience is better than luck, that knowing how to play is better than the odds , that knowing your opponent is more important than the intuition you feel for how the opponent is playing. And for you, what is the most important thing in poker?

Undoubtedly, knowing how to play is more important, but who guarantees that the opponent will know how to play?

So it's a set of factors, like:

Opponent;
Range;
Stack;
Position at the table;
your appearance at the table;
Tournament period;
And of course, knowing how to play the situation, or rather, applying GTO.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think for me the most important thing in poker is to have de hability to process and learn from the results and to analyze my game and learn from mistakes.