What makes poker exciting for you?

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a game of skills and concentration, it's psychotherapeutic, you can make a profit, have a great time, meet people and travel if you do it professionally!🤪🙂

Tackiss30

Tackiss30

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
The most exciting at playing poker to me is trying to be patient 😅and to play all through to the final table!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
What makes poker exciting for me? the fact that you can win a lot of money and who doesn't like money

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the gamble of being able to win some money.

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker is exciting to me because of the interplay between strategy and luck, where players face uncertainty and make crucial decisions in every hand.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
FOr sure rhe gamble is very exciting and the game is the best of the world so big matchup

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me, what excites me most is getting to the final table, because the goal is close.
Playing cash and maintaining a daily profit is satisfying for me, due to studying and learning the game, before I couldn't do it and now I can.
Victory in an MTT is highly rewarding.
For this, playing cash helps a lot, because daily cash practice where you play at least 1,500 to 2,000 hands, gives you a huge range of possibilities lived daily from which you can learn and then apply it in tournaments.
For this reason, in general, the poker world knows well that cash players in tournaments are very difficult players to face, therefore the best tournament players in general have come out of playing cash.
My special section to the memory and memory of the great godfather of poker, the great Doyle Brunson.
Greetings:):):)