Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For me it is the thril of victory when I get a win. It all about the glory. Winning some cash is nice but there is just something about getting that win.
I definitely enjoy the competition of trying to win it all. If they had poker tournaments with a thirty or forty dollar entry fee that just gave trophies, plaques, pins, etc... for prizes I would still play because I love playing. I'm good with cash being the trophy, but that isn't why I play. :)

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to be playing at cash tables with your own money and see the blinds come and go, that for me is incredible and a satisfaction when you start to climb levels and get to play at the top with the best players, that excites me a lot.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Taking poker seriously nothing but the profit gets you excited

GDKavindu

GDKavindu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LK
Chips
Poker beautifully explains how his decision affects his progress. I am always excited about it.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Getting better at the game.
Feeling you are getting better at the game. Not just during one session. Not because of a good run over a few days. But some gained knowledge put into action & feeling the results of it. "making some progress" << this is what excites me about the game!
Also, making new contacts. Meeting others who are motivated to get better at the game.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course, in any game we always want to win poker is no exception so I love winning and I go all the way to win but these are cards so you can lose at any time but that's what poker is fun: I CAN'T laugh:

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Every hand where you have a part in the pot is more or less a battle of wits and psychology. And if you advance enough in an MTT it feels like a story of you and the last ones standing is being told. Poker is a very 'human', emotional game.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, what excites me most is getting to the final table, because the goal is close.
I really like winning, it's a great feeling. I also like poker because it has an element of unpredictability and luck. For example, you can lose a hand with two aces against 72of, or vice versa, win with very bad cards against good ones. In poker, even very bad players can sometimes take first place in an expensive tournament and win a good amount of money, which is why so many people play this game and their number is constantly growing

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In poker, I am attracted to the unpredictability of the result, and when I hit the money, it makes me happy.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always been attracted to gambling by the opportunity to win money. But I never took those possibilities seriously. I tend to evaluate my actual poker abilities and am not a gambler.

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
its the moment when i have the best hand after the river and my opponent goes all in, my happiness hormones are going crazy.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The interesting thing about poker for me is the intrigue when the turn is 90 percent and whether you move to the river or not

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
For me, the most exciting thing is the domination of the tournament, from start to finish. That feeling when you crush table after table, the final table is left, and you smash everyone like ducks in a funfair.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Eliminate people with good hands since it's a live game. It resurrects when you have few chips, a thousand things make it exciting, especially winning.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, what excites me most is getting to the final table, because the goal is close.
For me, the most exciting part of the game is usually the final table. Although I am always calm and focused, the final table is always an extra adrenaline rush, even if it is a freeroll.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The feeling when I win a tournament. Too bad is does not happen very often, but it always feels good no matter the buy in.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love this question. (y) There are too many individual aspects of this game that make it difficult for me to pinpoint the most attractive. But after thorough contemplation and some soul searching, I think I'm just about addicted to the moment when I'm all-in and the river card is about to be flipped; and when I flop top set and get a raiser. Both are mouthwatering. 🤤

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am interested in the moment of competition and also the opportunity to earn money.
:)

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Isn't it exciting when you receive AA on the preflop? Or when you win a tournament or just make it to the final table? That's all poker.