What kind of poker player do you consider yourself to be?

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
I think I'm an average player and I'm doing more than half my time.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm an average player who swings to weak often and strong sometimes.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What kind of poker player do you consider yourself to be? Strong, weak, medium... Or your answer option...
Although I have been playing poker for over 5 years now, I still consider myself a beginner. My results are very mediocre, my bankroll is growing, but nevertheless, I do not have any serious victories and achievements. But I just keep playing and don't get distracted by any thoughts or disappointments :)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is more of a hobby, I understand that in order to succeed you need to work on the game, but I’m not ready to make poker the main source of income, and my opponents work more

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tight, wait for the best opportunity to be aggressive.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself a weak player, but it is fixable.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think I'm a weak player because I'm mostly losing.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
enthusiastic and tricky but entertaining plating style! :)

Eeanoriya

Eeanoriya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
by the way I noticed that a lot depends on the mood... if it is bad then it is better not to start playing at all because it will be sad because I can not tell which player I am... because I can lose everything for a week and one day be on top

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I haven't been able to win a tournament for a long time, I can't increase my bankroll, now I tend to classify myself as a weak player.😭

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I consider that my level in poker is somewhere in the middle. Although I have a good knowledge of the basic rules and strategies, I recognize that I make mistakes in some situations. One of the defining characteristics of my game is the lack of a consistent pattern. There are days when I take a more cautious approach, others when I become more aggressive, and also times when I venture into riskier hands. This variability may be due to factors such as table dynamics or simply my own mood.

However, my real goal is to achieve the ability to play adequately in any scenario within the same tournament. I aspire to understand and apply various game systems, adapting to changing circumstances.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Primarily tight, wait for opportunities.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What kind of poker player do you consider yourself to be? Strong, weak, medium... Or your answer option...
It will be my answer option. I'm a fish! :ROFLMAO: I'm serious! I have no patience or knowledge of psychology. I know a little bit about the mathematical odds of poker. But nothing else! It's easier for me to push all-inn with K10 when I have 10-15 big blinds left in early position than to play it slow and wait for a good card. I very often go all-in with a medium hand and with small pocket pairs. :poop:

wharris1999

wharris1999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I would say medium for the most part, I have a lot to learn but I've been watching professional poker players since I was very young and playing games IRL since I was young also. I've studied the game a fair amount - but I still have tilt issues which throw me off my game a lot. Still so much to learn!

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything is relative. All I can say is that I'm beating NL5

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I consider myself as a tigth player, but given the chance I will bluff too.

C

CezarsGhost

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not as good as i use to be . Been playin since i startd in the caddy shack . I'm 73 yrs now . Have been consistent winnr til past 2/3 yrs . Concentration has lessened and cant any longer keep up with progression of changes in game