What drinks do you drink when you play poker?

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, it's some juice or plain water, but when the tournament drags on into the late evening, it's a cappuccino or latte.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
All good (day or night)
☕️🍺🧃🥃🍷🥛
It is interesting that you like to drink while playing poker, for example, I drink water, or make myself tea, and very rarely alcoholic drinks🍷😁))

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not drink alcoholic beverages during the game. I absolutely cannot do this because I already have a very negative experience :)
Mostly I prefer coffee, tea or water with lemon or honey.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you drink alcohol, it will affect your play. Other drinks are also not recommended.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink while in Vegas since it’s only tips while playing live. Otherwise nope

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drinking coffee, as long as it is in moderate doses, helps in concentration during the game of poker and in all other activities that involve reasoning. Already alcohol does not combine with mental concentration. Alcoholic drink reduces logical-mathematical reasoning.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Drinking coffee, as long as it is in moderate doses, helps in concentration during the game of poker and in all other activities that involve reasoning. Already alcohol does not combine with mental concentration. Alcoholic drink reduces logical-mathematical reasoning.
Well, while drinking alcohol, you can start playing unconventionally at any moment

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually prepare coffee if I'm going to play a long tournament, it helps me to stay clear as the hours go by, at first when I started playing poker I drank alcohol, but that made me less important to whether or not I lost a tournament greetings..
Whisky, playing and relaxing!

R

Riverboatbrush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Pints if its pub pub league game, or bourbon if I'm.playing at home, online

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coffee and water, occasionally something else, but it's rare...

N

NathanVanRiper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Never drink alchohol at the tournament. You are platformed horribly because of your drink. If you haven't became rich yet, its water at the poker tournament until you know you have won your prize, then you get a soda. If you have made it as a poker player, you get soda year around. NEVER ALCHOHOL.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In argentina we have mate. It is a herbal drink that is filled with water and taken with a bombilla. We can spend the whole day drinking mate here. ahahah.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually prepare coffee if I'm going to play a long tournament, it helps me to stay clear as the hours go by, at first when I started playing poker I drank alcohol, but that made me less important to whether or not I lost a tournament greetings..
During the game, I mostly drink tea or water. Sometimes, I drink beer on weekends, but nothing stronger. Alcohol usually has a bad effect on my game because I start making too risky decisions, but beer doesn't count :)

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
green tea and coffee and never alcohol

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Most often, coffee to cheer up! Sometimes before the final table you can also have a glass of champagne!

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I usually drink water, sometimes juices. And in the winter I drink tea

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If playing for fun beer, if tryharding water and coffee.

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don’t drink anything throughout the tournament, but if I’m really thirsty, I only drink during breaks