What drinks do you drink when you play poker?

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If small stakes whiskey + ice for relax

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like to drink Chocolate milk when playing in live games. It keeps me from getting hungry in long sessions. Online I usually drink some water.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
I usually prepare coffee if I'm going to play a long tournament, it helps me to stay clear as the hours go by, at first when I started playing poker I drank alcohol, but that made me less important to whether or not I lost a tournament greetings..
Usually lots of water..
Thats my " brain " fuel

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually prepare coffee if I'm going to play a long tournament, it helps me to stay clear as the hours go by, at first when I started playing poker I drank alcohol, but that made me less important to whether or not I lost a tournament greetings..
I drink water or soda.
Anything that harms logical reasoning I am against it, and I am also against the consumption of alcoholic beverages.

M

mrfastflow

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually tea/water, sometimes coffee/power engineer

mbermejo174

mbermejo174

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I drink beer when im playing with friends. When playing online tables i drink water and some times coffe

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
only coffee if I play in the morning

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Green tea and plain water. Sometimes I drink coffee if the session is very long.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I mostly drink tea or juices while playing. Sometimes I drink sugary drinks like Pepsi or Coca-Cola, although this is not very useful, to put it mildly.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mainly coffee, some water and if a cheap game occasionally have a brewski or two.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just coffee .. . had to give up cigarettes and adult beverages years ago !

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
At this time of year.
Cold drinks are the solution to this heat.
in the air and sometimes in play. ;):LOL::LOL:

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I drink coffee, other times I drink beer.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer coffee or tea and something to eat during a long session.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
only water and coffe haha

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually a juice or water, sometimes a beer, wine or whisky..🥛🍻🍷

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't drink alcohol, or rather I drink it very rarely, but never while playing poker. I usually prefer tea, green or black tea.

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
now that is warm and summer time i love me some beer but in general a glass of scotch wouldnt be bad either ... so yeah those are the drinks i like but not to much because then is gambling and not playing poker ..

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can drink tea or coffee or juice, but mostly water

L

Lemonade76

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well , I drank beer 🍻, cocktail 🍹, wine🍷 ... All accompanied with food and just ones through 8/15 hours session. 👍🏾✌🏾💪🏾😎🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When playing poker, it's generally best to choose drinks that won't impair your judgment or affect your ability to make sound decisions:

1. Water: Staying hydrated is essential, especially during longer poker sessions. Water is a safe and healthy choice that helps you stay focused and maintain mental clarity.
  2. Non-Alcoholic Beverages: If you prefer something with more flavor, consider non-alcoholic options like soda, iced tea, or fruit juices. These choices can be refreshing without any alcohol-induced impairment.
  3. Coffee or Tea: Caffeinated beverages like coffee or tea can help you stay alert and focused during long poker sessions. However, be mindful of your caffeine intake, as excessive amounts can make you jittery or restless.
  4. Energy Drinks: Some players opt for energy drinks to increase alertness and maintain their energy levels. However, be cautious with these drinks, as they often contain high amounts of caffeine and sugar, which can lead to crashes later on.
  5. Mocktails: If you're looking for a more sophisticated drink without alcohol, mocktails are a great option. They are alcohol-free cocktails made with various juices, soda, and garnishes, offering a fun and flavorful experience.
It's important to remember that excessive alcohol consumption can impair your judgment and decision-making abilities, which can negatively impact your poker gameplay. If you choose to consume alcoholic beverages, it's advisable to do so in moderation and be aware of your alcohol tolerance.

Ultimately, the best drink choice while playing poker is one that keeps you hydrated, focused, and in control of your actions at the table.