What drinks do you drink when you play poker?

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't know why, but I like to drink coffee, it somehow calms me down and helps me concentrate

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Black coffee with a little bit of milk, Coca cola zero, Sparkling water, chocolate milk, Guarana (something like Redbull, but much better)...(not at the same time lol)

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Eu bebo água, beber álcool não ajuda muito se você quer jogar sério para vencer.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Usually I will drink Coke or Coffee, Both have high Contents of Caffeine, which helps to keep me alert, I only start to drink Alcohol once I make the Final Table.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly water or some soda. Ocasionally couple of beers or whiskey.

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I drink whatever I want... it's always different) Sometimes I eat...) The more you prepare, the faster you fly out))) Or does it just seem so...? )))

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy an espresso with milk and sometimes a glass of red wine with mineral water.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to start with coffee, then green tea, then water and sometimes some good beer.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually prepare coffee if I'm going to play a long tournament, it helps me to stay clear as the hours go by, at first when I started playing poker I drank alcohol, but that made me less important to whether or not I lost a tournament greetings..
I drink beer if it is available :) If there is no beer, then I drink coffee or tea. I also eat cookies and pastries.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
any non alcoholic drinks. need concentration to play properly

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When I see that I will be playing several evening tournaments, I prepare coffee in a thermos and soft drinks.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i usually only drink water when i am playing to hidrate myself

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Usually I will drink Coke or Coffee, Both have high Contents of Caffeine, which helps to keep me alert, I only start to drink Alcohol once I make the Final Table.
Let's understand that your goal is to reach the final table?😀😀🥂

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Being more of a passerby, or a player for fun, I don't have too much reservations about a strong or some beer. My game is in my spare time, it's a hobby but...I have some reservations when it comes to that of something like the league game where I shoulder for the team 👍. Otherwise I don't stress at all,

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually drink water and occasionally orange juice, alcoholic drinks are out of the question.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I like coffee, but I drink coffee only once a day and only in the morning. I usually play poker in the evenings, so most of the time I drink tea while I play, or my favorite drink is just cheat water with lemon, ice and mint.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I mostly drink tea or coffee. I love coffee, and if it's not late at night then I'll happily drink 2-3 cups while playing, but if it's late then I'll drink tea.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Cold clean water without bubbles.If I play live with friends or on my seperate entertainment bankroll I drink beer or my homemade wine with bubble water and ice cubes .