What Dream Would You Fulfill if You Won a Million Dollars in a Tournament?

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait from you answers what will you do with that much money, of course after it decreases the tax and the expenditure incurred.

J

Just_a_Tom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really have any dreams. I mean, I have three beautiful kids and...Well, I guess my wife is not too bad either. A million dollars just don't seem like it would really set me up with everlasting security unless I opened up a business or two. So I guess that's what I would do. As for charity, I believe most charities are scams. If I did decide to contribute to charity I would have to know for sure that people are being helped with the money, which is almost impossible.

ledge4131

ledge4131

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would go back to school (University) and study Psychology, Law, and History. I would also set aside some for my children's and their children's future studies.

I would continue to play poker and golf, but I would use my education towards helping people achieve their goals in life.

Sounds cheesy, I know. But hey, I'm not a material guy.

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd finally go back to school and buy a house for my partner and I. If there was anything left over, I'd just save it.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trip around the world, and help to my parents.

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i win tournament width 1 million i go with them in roulette, and keep all to zero and loose mymillion)))))

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll buy a car, a house and traveling to places where I always dreamed: D and can arrive in Las Vegas :))))

evan20002

evan20002

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my daughter have blood cancer 5 years ago and all my money have spend on it. Now she is recovered and I need to build money for her university fee. I work hard for my day job, freelance work and study hard to invest in poker game too.

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my daughter have blood cancer 5 years ago and all my money have spend on it. Now she is recovered and I need to build money for her university fee. I work hard for my day job, freelance work and study hard to invest in poker game too.

Thank you for reply. To give God the health of your daughter and quick recovery.

DuffMcGruff

DuffMcGruff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would move to Vegas, put at least half into my bankroll and play poker every day. I couldn't think of anything better to do with my money.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Waooo is nice to win 1 million dollars, and maybe I will win in April 2 in pokerstars lol, but I buy a house to my mom and buy a new car for me and my brother, one part for business and other for play poker (my bankroll for sure). Some trips and good life.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The dream of having a huge bankroll

C

Clint Dohrman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would pay off all debts and buy a my own home! that would be so amazing!!!

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I won a million dollars I would buy a home and nice furnishings.

vezy4iy

vezy4iy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good game.One million is very very lucky.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh if I won a million dollars? travel, family.befektetés.de There is a good saying: Wake Wili potty log of your hand:D

PokerNuts01

PokerNuts01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No "If I win" than "When I win"... :)

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would continue enjoying life, the best decision i made was to never play nosebleed cash tables in online poker like Gus Hansen. The world is not always fair, things arent always fair, its not a perfect world but we make our way. Have a great Sunday.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I won a million dollars, bought everything that dreamed of, helped his own family, and continued to live as before,

P

parks124

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd buy a condo. In my neck of the woods I can get a good 2 bedroom condo for $200-250K. Then I'd take a 1 month leave of absence from work and take a couple of trips. I'd finally get to see Paris, france.