What Dream Would You Fulfill if You Won a Million Dollars in a Tournament?

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using the money to the fullest to improve my health. Can afford to see doctors sooner, etc.

Thank you for reply. I hope to win once to do what you proposed. To be healthy. To be of use.

RiversRage

RiversRage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Invest a good chunk and continue to play poker and keep building your bankroll

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Invest a good chunk and continue to play poker and keep building your bankroll

Good afternoon.Thank you for this answer. It is well as you say to play poker in below. You may still win a date, why not?

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would join poker tournament with 1 million $ buy-in :)

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#1 take care of family #2 take care of family lolll and # 234 take a little bit for my bankroll

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I won a million dollars I would have helped many sick children and the poor. A small portion I would have spent on the opening of my private business. Some part of me would have left for the game of poker of course)

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I won a million dollars I would have helped many sick children and the poor. A small portion I would have spent on the opening of my private business. Some part of me would have left for the game of poker of course)

Thank you for reply. So there you retire from the race of poker,go to continue to another prize.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel that I owe so much to my parents that I would like to give them a good life, free of taxes and worries (Economically speaking). There will be time for the rest.

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel that I owe so much to my parents that I would like to give them a good life, free of taxes and worries (Economically speaking). There will be time for the rest.

Very well. So no play poker? You have won the grand prize and you end up with poker, do you?

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very well. So no play poker? You have won the grand prize and you end up with poker, do you?

I do not think so, I'm sure a long pause, but if there is something that generates income, it's difficult to leave. I know that a sum of that size can be invested wisely, but there would be no reason to stop playing Poker.

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would make several safe investments to live on the income of this money, which in my country is worth three million in my currency. So from that income I would apply half a month to my poker career and set up a good bankroll to win more big tournaments.

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd go into business. I've got a few big plans in mind for that kind of moolah, actually. I'd like to put a sort of new way of doing business out there, and out there in a way that it can't just be brushed off or ignored.

I

igox97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would buy a house, give my family some money and live with my girlfriend.

J

Jacky666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take the money go to Costa Rica, sit at the beach with big joint and enjoy my next game :)

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take the money go to Costa Rica, sit at the beach with big joint and enjoy my next game :)

Thank you for reply. And I would like to Costa Rica and not only there, but... for the beginning is very well.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Generally the answers are related to the material aspects and the desire to supply only their own need. By the way, the goal is the same, only the question has changed a bit.

See this: Money Bring Happiness?

Thanks for your question.

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally the answers are related to the material aspects and the desire to supply only their own need. By the way, the goal is the same, only the question has changed a bit.

See this: Money Bring Happiness?

Thanks for your question.

Thank you for reply. Even if the question has the same essence,the answer may be different.

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion i will spend apart of million to my family other part to poor people i will teaching them to play poker☝️

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Step 1 put the money a bank immediately.

Step 2 find a fee only financial advisor (I already know one)

Step3 use his/her advice to determine how to accomplish the following
- give my parents sister and some friends that have helped me out a decent boost
- secure my mortgage and perform updates to the house
- work out a way to play poker full time as a job.
- take a cruise or drive accross country to visit friends for a few months and play Holdem in various places of course

note: while a million is certainly more than I have ever seen it is not really enough to live off of for the rest of ones life though I suppose that depends on how you live. As for charitable contributions I'd pick one a friend runs that I know will put the money to good use and get a lot of bang for my buck #dyslexiathemovie

Not that I put much thought into this lol

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pay off my debt and my families and then travel! and probably play more poker

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would buy a car or an appartment, and invest the rest

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If a tournament win 1 million dollars what a dream that will meet? Go on trips,money to friends, relatives,donations or what? Specify in short which is your dream, you may fulfill in a good day.:)

If I won a million dollars then I already fulfilled my dream. :)