• Thread starter Rodrigo sampaio
  • Start date
D

DAMAN74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my wife is all into the game she likes when I cash in tourneys because she know she gets her share

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my family love poker they think that I can win a lot of money and think that it is a good mental game

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my family refers to my poker game, as entertainment. sometimes laughing at me, and sometimes I dream about winning, my daughter sometimes plays in my tournaments, when I have to leave. basically it calls or checks, which leads to unexpected results

V

veruska A1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My family knows that I play poker, they are very open minded and they have nothing against the sport and a lot with which to play it, what if they bother is that I never get a profit or a profit from this for all the time that I dedicate, for Example I recently got to have 150 dollars, and I lost everything, my family but I agree with that, but beyond anything is that I have a defect and I do not know how to stop.

L

Ly4nik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Family perfectly understands me) wife and father already planted)

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Family perfectly understands me) wife and father already planted)
:eek: :questionm
prestyplenie.jpg
:questionm

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While I was just playing poker and I managed to earn some money on it from time to time, everything was fine and nobody focused attention on this, except that I was often told that I looked unbidden. But after I at one point in my life made a fool with the bookmakers, everything has changed very much. At the moment, any game that is associated with risk - causes very negative emotions.

C

crazyjess

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They think it's gambeling, i don't see it like that. It's more to play for fun, i never play with lots of money.

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my family doesnt like it too but they just think its my hobby.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The important thing is not what your family thinks ... what is important is what you think of poker

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It is amazing how accepted it is with my extended family. I have been invited to the dinner table to continue my game when I otherwise would have been willing to sit in another room to play in an important tournament.

A

amemex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My family has no clue and my girlfriend of 6 years thinks poker is a waste of my time. I've been trying to figure out a way of telling my family without them thinking the same, but first I need to make some profit enough for them to realize I'm pretty good at it. Haven't played for RM, mainly into freerolls and PM so that'll be hard to do until I finally invest cash :p

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
My family has no clue and my girlfriend of 6 years thinks poker is a waste of my time. I've been trying to figure out a way of telling my family without them thinking the same, but first I need to make some profit enough for them to realize I'm pretty good at it. Haven't played for RM, mainly into freerolls and PM so that'll be hard to do until I finally invest cash :p
It does not happen ?
421.jpg

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm very fortunate I have a awesome boyfriend that also plays poker.My parents don't really care one way or the other.

T

TheDude1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They hate it. I think they see it as a disease.

M

matenq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They say I spend to much time in Poker.
I noticed that the time is slipping when I play Poker... 3hours is nothing...