What do you truly LOVE about poker

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me poker is hobby and a way to perform some mental exercises, have fun and also win some money sometimes. Good way to relax and fill free time. :)

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The adrenaline rush and the cash when I get a good win!

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The excitement and rush when winning a big pot and having a massive stack

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker brings me a nice little entertainment value outside of everything else i do for a hobby/side hustle. it also makes me use my brain to calculate odds rather than sitting at home watching shows and being a vegetable. at least i'm getting some sort of workout. lastly i make money. my hourly wage is horrific compared to my full time job, but i wouldn't expect poker to ever match my hourly wage equivalent. i do make money with a good roi. if i can make money off some idiots who are just throwing dollars away, i'll take em. those dollars eventually turn into hundreds and eventually gets tripled when i get lucky like investing in btc through carbon poker. win win win.

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The combination of luck and skill. You can play terribly and win, or play great and lose, but, over time, cream rises to the top.

L

lontrus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel really calm at the table. Emotions go everywhere but when I'm forced to make a decision I'm suuuuper relaxed. I like the idea that I'm training myself to make good calls and if I can handle the chaos of the table, the world is no match.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me because of math, probabilities and possibilities, I have no profession, but it's a nice pastime, it is!:ciao:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
First place in any tournament is what I like most about poker. In addition, winning money is a nice bonus.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still love everything in this game since the 1st day. but what I like the most is when I can anticipate my opponents' moves and make them think they have the best hand. You can make money and have fun playing. it's really the most beautiful game in the world.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I love about Poker is the feeling of winning a tournament and also the feeling of hitting a 1 outer on the river! :D:D

I hope to not lose these feelings, I have seen pros play on Twitch and barely show any emotion after winning a tournament! :frown::icon_clow

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That you can lose and win in a blink of an eye

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like the fact that anyone can play poker if they have a computer or a live cardroom to play in. In online you don't have to have a huge bankroll to play in some micro tournaments. I just really like the fact that anyone can learn and play poker.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's a great distraction. Hard to think about other things while playing. I love solving puzzles and every poker table is a challenge.

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The concept of "poker" no longer sounds like the name of the game, associated with whiskey and a cigar in his mouth, surrounded by sisy blondes. Today, poker is a job, a style, a billion-dollar business, and even a school of life...a four-Year-old moment that has become for many the fastest jump from ordinary "mortals" to people who have secured their lives through poker for decades to come.

bianconi_10

bianconi_10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love three of a kind, its magical for me!!

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
I HATE POKER!
i do - cost me so so much time, stress and money and i continue lose 24/7! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr