What do you think of the players who insult at the tables?

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think poker sites should sanction them automatically, although I admit that in my early days in poker I was sometimes one of those

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of the online poker sites have no chat at all now . It's actually sad and lonely without conversation , even though some of it used to be quite unpleasant .

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think poker sites should sanction them automatically, although I admit that in my early days in poker I was sometimes one of those
I am convinced that any insults during the game are unacceptable. Such stupid behavior only shows the lack of upbringing and hysterical nature of the player. Unfortunately, among the members of our community there are sometimes such players, but our administrators can easily explain to them how to behave.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
That happens with players that cant control their behaviour and cant accept a loss usually happens with bad beats or something close to that i never do maybe throwtables :) depends of the insult it should be warned .

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, the truth is that it is very embarrassing to see that there are players who behave like this, but it happens. I think that most of them are players who are starting to learn about poker because, as we already know, in one hand you go up and in the other you go down. It's something of the game that they have to get used to, it's going to happen, for me, because it's the first time, the sites should give a warning, the second time a warning of a ban if this is done again and the third time I ban it completely. Regards

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they are bad losers, if I want to play for example with 43 because I have a precentile, I can do it and maybe the flop is A25 and they don't have to get angry.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of people play poker, some have a nasty character and unfortunately not everyone knows how to restrain their emotions, someone specifically wants to piss you off, you have to try not to pay attention to such people, although sometimes it is very difficult to do.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think such players should not sit down at the tables because they are mentally unhealthy

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It is funny how many obnoxious players are very brave when they have a screen and keyboard between them and other players when they are on-line, yet if you met them in a live game they would act like a Church Mouse! and you wouldn't hear a squeak from them.
The best action to take is just ignore these Cowards, Block them in chat, and eventually they will usually disappear, like an annoying Gnat!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
They are mentally and sometimes spiritually unbalanced people. If it affects you in any way, you need to block all possibilities.
The site will never do anything against it, even because the imbalance is good, as it results in profit.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think they are very unpleasant and rude people. Their goal is to unbalance us so that we emotionally start making mistakes that will lead us to lose. Therefore, we need to learn not to react to such disgusting behavior by these players and accept this as part of the poker game.

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't pay attention, because words behind a computer are cowardly or frustrated people. Live is different, these people have to be severely punished, I've seen cases of players throwing chips at the dealer, and that's disgusting.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For some it is a way to vent the anger of losing, but this way of acting should be sanctioned. at least with momentary expulsions.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is sad! In all sports, there must be respect between opponents! This is a basic principle of competition and sports practice!

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I turn off the chat. I think this is a problem for those players who write, the distance allows them to do such things, in life I think they will not do this or they can pay dearly for it .

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Such players definitely deserve to be punished. Rude behavior at the table, unfortunately, is quite common. There were such players in our community, but as I understood, they are no longer with us.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't like it. I want to enjoy my time at the poker table with pleasant, friendly people who are trying to take each other's chips but with fun and decency.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think it's very poor and very unprofessional in the formal sense.
If you have a problem with someone in a live game, maybe sit out for a few hands and calm down, rather than vent your anger with insults.
That said, it can be annoying when you end up on a table with a real pain in the arse player, but I think too much vengeance, will impact your game negatively, because you're not concentrating on the game, but on the player....

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess it depends on how bad the insults are.

If it's just somebody talking some shit, then whatever. However, if it gets way over the top or threatening then kick them out immediately.