What do you think of the players who insult at the tables?

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think these players should be banned from the chat and depending on the severity of the insults, they should even be banned from the platform they are playing on.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
On second thoughts they should be silenced first a few hours and if he keeps doing it the hours should be increased and if the guy-girl cant stop permanent silence i dont think they should be expelled but silenced i think is best for him/her

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For insults are useless hahaha but they need to get banned

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During the game there are different situations, different emotions, but of course I also believe that insulting others is unacceptable. Players who offend others should be held responsible for it, ranging from blocking the ability to communicate in the chat to a complete ban.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are various psychopaths. Such opponents show by their behavior that they cannot control their emotions, and therefore cannot control their game. In my opinion, such players are usually quite weak opponents.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
You need to play and not pay attention to them.Behave correctly, respect the opponent and the game.True, after such a person who was insulted, they become embittered at you and begin to give you money.This is a great way to make your opponent tilt.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They need to work on their game. Probably in need of therapy too.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If I just take pokerstars as an example, where I can throw a donkey, pig, garbage can, etc., to me it makes no difference to writing in a chat, both of which can be very offensive.

I personally don't care and it doesn't bother me either. You can write and throw whatever you want. In the end, it's just complete strangers that I'll never meet in person in my life (it would be better).

I'm only interested in his chips:ROFLMAO:

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that simply this type of players are the weakest there is, if you have time to type to curse someone you are definitely not a regular lol

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Kids or stupid people blaiming because they cant control emotions its a game even with the best hand preflop can be dead in flop it should be an option to block a player so u cant see his interactions only if he call raise etc.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel bad for the player(s) being insulted. however they can just ignore or mute them.

personally, I like them because it's good for the games in ways that can be used to my advantage. whether I'm the target of the insults or just a bystander.

I prefer it more on the final table, just because ego clashes means easier money jumps. or easier potential double ups when i have a big hand.

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think this is not a problem, most likely they are on tilt, they will quickly give you their chips and there will be no more chips at the table

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Poker is a game that requires skill, strategy, and a certain level of psychological composure. Emotions can run high during intense moments in poker, but it is essential to maintain respect for other players and adhere to the rules and etiquette of the game. Players who insult show a poor level of play and do so because they want to distract you from your game.

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm fine with there being a chat option, as long as it is easily muted