What Do You Love About Poker?

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
various emotions..

The emotions I feel before, during and after playing poker are different. For example, before playing I feel the emotion of being able to give my all and imagine that I can make it to the final table. During the course of the game, you feel a little more pressure but at the same time feel the hope that can be achieved and only having concentration and patience can go far. And finally after having played, whether it has lost or won a prize, you are left with the plays that could have been played in a better way and could have done it much better and thus be better prepared for the next game.
So there is the old saying, practice makes perfect.:cool::cool::cool:

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like poker because it forces me to cultivate patience, observation, makes me think better before acting, to make better and faster decisions

poker helps me with my cognition and it amuses me, sometimes it brings me free money, it helps me learn English which is not my birth language, it also benefits my mental health

Last edited:
BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I really like about poker is the possibility of making money.

SHIZIKK

SHIZIKK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker with incredible emotions, love and hate at the same time. I love it when you read your opponent's hand and build a profitable play line - it's fantastic.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I love the strategy of each play used, since not every player will fall into the trap but it is a group of abilities that one as a poker player must develop, the reading of hands, probability of odds, and many more than they would have what to give a specific topic

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Love that is a skill, and not gambling. It is strategic investment, played with skill.

I never gamble, in fact I can't remember when I actually ever did 'gamble' with an idea of winning money..if I throw money at a gambling game it is for "fun" knowing the money will be gone. It is like playing an arcarde game or something, or pinball... I never expect a return on gambling type games, just never had a mind like that.

Last edited:
A

aixacarl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The emotion that I get from playing poker is indescribable, it is something that completely fills me. I play poker every day, not to mention that it gives me the ability to make money.

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And yet, what book helped you? I love the ability to make money out of thin air faster in poker than in cryptocurrency trading. What I don't like about poker is that there is a lot of luck and priority in coin flips. I hate to believe in conspiracy theories, but I think in online poker there is a slight correlation between deposits and successful coin flips, as well as periodic shortening of the deck.

Overall, poker is a good opportunity to make money and learn to think deeper. Although in this regard, chess is an ideal game))

But poker is widespread all over the world and more people are playing it. It allows you to find acquaintances or chat in English with people from other countries, it really practices the skill of communicating in a foreign language!

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker sharpens your senses, makes you go from heaven to hell, makes you vibrate and makes you cry, inexplicable plays, that is the purpose of the game, learn to win and lose ...

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's incomparable

With poker we go from surprise to surprise and emotion to emotion, they are never the same, whether we lose or win, it's up to you to manage all that. In addition we are at the table with the rest of the world... Poker is incomparable and that is what makes it so attractive.
For all this and more, i adore.
:cool:

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker with my friends

I love playing poker at home with my friends;)

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One more reason has been added recently. This is a chat on this site.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker

Hello, I love that it is such a complex game, full of strategy, statistics, decisions, mathematics and much more. I find it really fantastic.

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the fact that you only have two cards against 54 and that with those cards you have to be smart enough to know if you can win or not. Most of the time I fail. Or I think others are lying, and I lose. But the adrenaline up to that point is what motivates me..:cool::cool:

kadafi

kadafi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't beat the thrill of excellent tourny play where you rely almost entirely on great positional strategy and cut luck/variance almost entirely out of the equation until the later rounds.

Edit: Wow, I've been a member here for a long time.

gabrielcsgo93

gabrielcsgo93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love that you can win without look your cards!!! Andre Akkari once participeted of a tournment where he didn`t see any of his cards, and he finished in third place!!!

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker. Competition that it generates, everyone wants to win and for this we must deploy different strategies and those who do not prepare will not be able to advance levels, that makes it more difficult and attractive for me.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to lose a little money :) lol Jokes aside, I like competitiveness.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what I love about poker is the chance that exists and the strategy, it is excellent to play with people who learn from their opponents, it is the best every day I am improving and I hope to reach a good level.

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love take risk and know if some players have game or if a great lier

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are a lot of things about poker that I really like. But what attracts me the most is the psychological aspect of the game. In it I learn to work my own domain and to work with the nerves of my opponents. The logical aspect that involves calculation and statistics also attracts me. But the psychological aspect is what I really love.