What Do You Love About Poker?

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone would say winning about anything but i woulkd have to say: losing because it is amazing to find players better than u and know that you have been beaten by a luckier player or a more intelligent one even though i can undestand that sometimes it is frustrating

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I met him poker 1 year ago I have not stopped playing, I will always like poker, what I like is the adrelaline that you feel when playing poker, it is as if you were about to execute a penalty that depends on the even world ranking , and you can also earn money but with study and perseverance, apart from having fun and having a good time with friends.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I like the most is when I manage to exceed my planned goals!

Travel, hotels and the atmosphere of the tables of certain tournaments !!.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love/hate variance. Doing the right thing and losing is painful, but it's all part of the game. Figuring things out is the best part of poker. You don't always win, but it's nice to know you played a hand correctly.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the mix of mathmatics, psychology & logic makes interesting. However, al fin the luck is the most important. It´s the point.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! If you don’t go into the discussion about poker, I’ll answer briefly: “I like the fight at the table”, I’m gambling and the adrenaline rises from the game and I like it. Sincerely, Sergey.

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What I like most about poker is that you can constantly improve and see how your new skills bring positive results. On the other hand I also found it very positive to join CardsChat, because I found very nice people who helped improve my game, here I found a great community where I can put my knowledge into practice.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the fun of playing. I like it when i take correct decision and it pays off. I also like it when i make a deep run in MTT and win few $. It is good game which helps you train your brain and teaches you some lessons useful also in the real life.

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like poker that in this game you need to turn on the brain. The logic works. It is necessary to use mathematical knowledge. I really like it

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like poker because you can win a few dollars while having fun playing it, too, I like it because I have met many people from other parts of the world and made friends.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker

One thing I love about poker is the challenge the game brings with pitting your skills against all others. Like playing golf it is a one against all contest. Poker also allows you, with a good run, to go from the bottom of the barrel to ITM.

As they say as long as you have a chip and a chair you are still in he game. I am sure we all have had the fortune to be low stake and thinking we were done to only end up ITM

Cheers All :D

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The danger and the excitement of the anticipation of the unknown, the next card.

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the different art of playing
and players, it's kind of not knowing.
Somethimes you can fell what happens
and simetimes you get wat you give.
It's fun and sumetime incredible what
happen @ the table on or offline... :)

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
I love the variance. When you have AA and got beat by AK so satisfying.

B

brightonlad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Teaches you patience, understanding mixed with aggression when making your moved. Followed by happiness or sadness if you get the river card washing your chips away. In someways mirrors a lot of life. But enjoy the game keep learning and developing your game.

D

DenGybka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, in poker I really like to play for conditional chips, especially the mode where you need to go all in or fold. You can win a lot of chips and also lose, but it's a lot of fun.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love that people from all over the world can sit down together online or in real life and enjoy something together. It makes the world feel smaller, and brings people together :). Its so Universal; everyone might not speak the same language but all understand poker. I love that it's challenging; mostly skill, that you can develop over time. I love there is everything from freerolls to the big stakes so everyone no matter the amount of money/skill they have or don't have, if they want to play poker, they can.

Last edited: