gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love everything about poker. This is my favorite game.

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Faith and hope for a good future) Every time you sit down at the poker table, you test your luck and skill, how far you can go and what prizes you will get. I hope someday I can earn good prizes)

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
you all knows, that felling. i love when my op badbeating me with hands like k-9 or i guess my favourite its 6-7 so, i dont rly like those, but its poker

letfmg

letfmg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
That you are into different situations every time

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
The satisfaction of facing many rivals and being able to beat them all and take the loot. It's an incredible feeling

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I never stop to learn it is great.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I will say I have such a love/(I won’t say hate)...but /dislike for poker. It is truly a game that can make you the happiest person.. or rather have the most enjoyable feeling of endorphins..to outright complete anger lol ..Luckily I learned how to control that anger and brush it off..it wasn’t easy..took a lot or hands and a lot of books(one that helped me greatly but I am not here to name drop etc for this thread as I am not a book promoter)...but what drives you back, and has a special place in your heart for the game?
Lots of reasons why I love poker. Poker is a safe opportunity to make big money. Poker is a field of unlimited possibilities. Poker is the hope of financial independence. And poker allows people to grow their intellect, which is also very important. :unsure:

B

Bird173

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It’s the most beautiful game ever

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker makes you think with your head. And this is the most important thing.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A hand in poker makes my heart beat, creating an almost irreversible tachycardia until the turn of the card on the river, it's a feeling that I don't know how to describe how suffocating it is and at the same time very pleasant.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I like everything about poker but what I like the most is getting to the final table! Hahaha

Blumoon888

Blumoon888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
My favourite things is winning against the odds, like going down to next to nothing stack then coming back to win. Next favourite is knocking out an allin idiot! Last but not least slow playing the nut hand and catching multiple players out❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like the fact that during this game I relax as much as possible

Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pôquer Poker gives me a feeling of power and ability but it also has a frustration that it's okay

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker gives emotions, but unfortunately not always positive ones.:)

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
As a poker enthusiast, what I love most about the game is its unique blend of skill, strategy, and psychology. Every hand presents a new challenge, requiring quick thinking and decision-making under pressure. I thrive on the thrill of outsmarting opponents, making calculated risks, and adapting my tactics based on the ever changing dynamics of the table.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
What I love about poker is that it's a game of strategy and knowledge, and on top of that I can win money

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One of the many things I love about Poker it's that is a competitive game that relies heavily on intuition, strategy and decision making. It is the "american dream". You can change your life playing Poker. And everybody can do it!

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What I love most about poker is winning free money in freerolls, it seems like magic that I make money appear out of nowhere, it's wonderful

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love that there is no scenario in which your ultimate loss or victory is a foregone conclusion. Sure there are hands you are guaranteed to lose, but you can manage those losses to come out ahead in cash or or chip up and go on to make the money in a tournament.

And sure, if you're up against pros who really know what they're doing and you don't, you're probably going to lose but if you get really lucky, or they get seriously unlucky, you can still beat them one time even if they'd clean you out ten other times. No other game involving more than one person that I've ever experienced has that. In everything else, sports, video games, what-have-you, you run into someone more skilled enough than you, even in games where luck is a factor like TCGs, you're going to lose. The skill gap is indomitable. In poker, it's ever-so-slightly domitable. There are no truly foregone conclusions. That's what I love.
I thought that my love for poker was the same as a stripper's love just for the money, seeing what you wrote I identify with your observation about poker

doubledribl

doubledribl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A wide range of emotions, the game itself is very interesting, you must always be collected and attentive to your opponents. And of course, financial expectation and sporting interest in winning tournaments

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Because it's such a crazy combination of boredom, excitement, happiness, anger, nervousness, critical thinking, logic, deceit, humor, money and also the the psychology and the probability math.