DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I feel challenged and that I cant get enough of that,everytime I play I learn something,its a great adventure in to the unknown
Yes, just like everything in life, there will always be new learning.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At the moment I don't feel anything positive, personal problems prevent me from enjoying the game.
If you allow me, don't cultivate this feeling, whatever it may be, as it will only keep you in chaos and that is not good for you or for everyone around you. I'm sure you don't want to be in this situation and you already know where you are, just act on the cause of your pain. You and everyone around you were fine!

Good energy to you brother!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It all depends on the situations that arise, but I try to control my anger and I would never hate poker, I like it and I enjoy it too much.
It's already a great initiative, having self-control and self-responsibility is a good start so we don't fall into chaos.
I know it already extends to this, but don't just hate Poker, but also people. :)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's a mix of feelings but I generally feel pleasure playing poker, anger at bad beats, joy with weak players and happy when I finish first in a tournament.
And sometimes players have the pleasure (or not lol) of feeling all of this in less than 10 minutes lol

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Joy and adrenaline, sometimes I get a little frustrated when a bad beat happens.
Naturally, the important thing is to keep everything negative away as quickly as possible.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It gives me a lot of fun but I also give it the seriousness of playing a game for real money. Of course it has its share of adrenaline too that makes it so attractive.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Happy, i cheer when i win, i laugh when i lose.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
when i play poker i feel very relax and focus , in the same time :) , but i enjoy the feeling :)

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monotony generally. Played a 5 and a half hour mystery bounty on 888 last night. I feel the games progress too slowly. The timebanks should be halved in most instances. Waiting for hours basically while a player times out, not very interesting.

Sullivanryn88

Sullivanryn88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I try to omit emotions from playing the best I can and also allow bad beats, brutal fisherman, etc to just roll out of my memory asap, if I've caught myself playing off emotion it never has worked out well for me trying to force hands and cards for me. Which in turn only makes it that much worse. So as I've gotten older and more experienced, emotions sit beside me silently while playing.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a feeling of relaxation for me, a recreation and of course if I win something and pleasure and joy.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
confusion.... wtf are the calling with?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Essentially, emotions about playing poker are a bodily response. However, it can be very difficult to recognize what exactly our body is trying to say. The same emotion can convey a different message in different situations, not to mention different people experiencing seemingly the same emotion.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mostly I feel joy. For me, poker is a hobby that allows me to distract myself from everyday tasks and relax after a hard day's work. For me, poker is entertainment that actually always lifts my spirits regardless of my results.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I feel nervous, at least when its an important tourney