What do you feel in your stomach when you play $$$

C

CrossedLine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I differ from the majority of the opinions on here. I love that feeling, and have it pretty constantly for any money, even a dollar sng at a friends house. Maybe I am too emotional but when I have a bad play that bites me in the ass I have trouble getting over it for the night. Keeps poker fun for me.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My stomach is sickness for 100$ with me for the cash games.
but low money like 1.25$ or 3.50$ tournament is bleh!:icon_monk

FlowJoe

FlowJoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I feel fine. But after a big loss or taking a bad beat...the next time I sit down I usually feel quite a bit of apprehension. Don't know if it's in my stomach but I feel it. I use it for good as it keeps me from overbetting!!

akran75

akran75

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no buterfly but because I have a dragon, when I lose a big pot.
.. but when I get a big pot, or come to the final table, I have a mild orgasm

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still get butterflies/bubbles in my stomach when I play. Sometimes I get them more than other times. I think it depends on how much I care about winning at the time, and how relaxed I am around the people I am playing against (if it is live). The amount of money that is on the line is a big factor to me as well, even a mall amount will make my stomach go crazy if I don't have a large bankroll to back myself up.

E

ELDONKOII

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really you should feel the same way wether playing a freeroll or a cash game ,if you are getting butterflys then you are probably afraid of losing the money, thats not the way to approach poker always play what you can afford and play at the right level , that way you can put all your energy into the game and forget about the $£ value.

R

racorel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in a big pot .... when must to come la last card(river).....butterflies begin to make his head.....especially if your opponent has better cards until then or if it has more chances to win

domeburglar

domeburglar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to get real nervous when I started playing live cash games. It would get me every time when I would first sit down.. Once i gained experience it became second nature to be on the felt...

I think just like with anything the more you do it the more comfortable you get.. Sometimes i still get that nervous feeling for the first orbit or two when i havent played in a while

S

stefffan1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe it's not a good sign but I always feel butterflies in my stomach when I'm playing for money. It's an extraordinary feeling and if I win it becomes even better but if I lose it's awful , I'm angry and depressed for a short time...This is the bad part , but the feeling I have when I play is fantastic.

T

Tunas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Butterflies...
but i start sweating when in a hard move, so i guess i cant bluff too much. ahaha

B

bananebrune

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Butterflies happen even on mini stakes games

trekmaster

trekmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once in a while my stomach may tighten up when Im bluffing at a multi player pot other than that its just adrenaline and I love that part.

B

Buxa228

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a "simple" adrenaline rush (constant in Turbo/Hyper-Turbo games )!

B

Buxa228

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
adrenaline, I play Hyper-Turbo games

K

Kibic1302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play. I feel the adrenaline, every good hand, double-up. I feel joy.

A

AcesUp747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played millions of hands online, but I get nervous every time I play live.

Honestly, I have a few drinks just to calm my nerves. Seems to help me relax and not be so serious.

Fish like to have a good time, so if you end up being that douche in sunglasses who stares people down and takes forever to act, chances are the guppies will pick up their chips and go play roulette or something else.

fasteddee74

fasteddee74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This only happens when I play live. I find that the first pot I play I get the shakes and find myself not breathing trying not to give anything away. After that I am fine and it is business as usual.

M

matiaz_rlz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
happens to me a lot like

whenever I go to get into a tournament I despair dollars and I'm thinking, what if I lose?

but you know that lately I realized that it is not, it is something to have fun. poker game is very cute as long as you know play .. but for fun

is also from that game for fun eh only managed to get to win many freerolls and so to me money to play real money tournaments. yesterday and before yesterday I played Poker tournaments and stay in position 6 yesterday and before yesterday left at 7. and I was very happy

this is it! to enjoy it. I hope you serve something. you have a good night!

G

goldy_lordy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's always happens to feel that way in final tabels ... always!

Mac Poker