• Spirits

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Energy drinks

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Shells

Shells

Awards

I merged two threads since they were very similar. :)

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Europa League Final

Tonight i drink a lot of beer because is match night. I really watch the europa conference league final, but i still play a couple of tournaments. 1$ and 2.20$:angel::angel::angel:

P

Pablo22

Legend
I am on the rum and coke tonight but no poker. Just watching the smoker cook sausage and chicken thighs

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Awards
Hi.
I prefer plain water. I think plain water is the healthiest drink of all. But sometimes I also drink fresh juices or tea.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Rock Star
Awards
BY
Sometimes tea, sometimes water, juices. I don't drink coffee or energy drinks at all. I think that they have a bad effect on the body. If I feel tired, I go to rest.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Awards
Water. I have one coffee each day with breakfast....the rest of the day, just water, with a half glass of orange juice before walking on the treadmill. I make sure to stay hydrated while I play so my mind doesn't play tricks on me.

leoniq888

leoniq888

Enthusiast
Hi!

When I play MTT, I only drink tea. Lots of tea with lemon, about 1 glass per hour.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Gorgeous but Sad Lady💞
Loyaler
Awards
RU
judging by the results of the survey: there is a real struggle between tea and coffee! :fight:
And some people are undecided which is better: beer or energy drinks.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Awards
CA
I drink tea on weekdays, and beer with snacks on weekends and Friday nights during my games. Not too much though not to get tipsy )