Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Energy drinks

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Awards
Say your are playing a tournament, cashgame, sng ... you know you will be playing for at least 4/6 hours so what do you usualy drink and why?

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Awards
Fresh carrot juice or mix of beetroot + celery juice or just coffee.

Beetroot + celery stalk = drink of gods. Tasty and very healthy

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Awards
I actually drink chocolate milk at the table. The best part about drinking this is I dong get hungry at the tables. When the dinner break is 6 or even 8 hours away this is not a bad thing.

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Awards
GB
If it is the daytime then a black coffee, if it is in the evening then a couple of glasses of red wine would be my choice.

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
If it's late tea to keep me awake. I like a drink or two every now n then n energy drinks.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
During a long game I drink only tea, I like it with lemon, sometimes with mint. Tea invigorates when I drink coffee, for some reason I want to sleep). I don't combine alcoholic drinks with poker, I can lose the last one ((Therefore, the best option is tea.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Awards
I like drink coffe in the morning when I wake up , coffe is also good for health , I also drink before work out , I rarely drink beer unless in occasion festival I just drink 1 or two bottles ,

ComfyPanda

ComfyPanda

Enthusiast
Early in the day I'll drink a monster, end of the day some kind of mixer. I play some of my best poker when alcohol is involved lol, don't know why!

A

Anders1616

Legend
Awards
Tea - I have like 4 different kind of tea that I can choose between.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Gorgeous but Sad Lady💞
Awards
RU
Hello!:ciao:
Most of the time, I don't drink alcoholic beverages when I play. I usually drink tea.
I understand the meaning of your topic: You want to know about such reasons as: relax, calm down or cheer up. But there is no special reason: just because I play in the kitchen and pour myself a cup of tea during the break. Although it can be coffee, milk, energy drink, hot chocolate or milkshake.:eek:

D

dzsire

Rock Star
Awards
I play in the evenings, so mostly I drink mineral water only. But sometimes I drink soft drinks or a beer when I don't have to get up early the next day. It is no longer recommended to drink energy drinks or coffee in the evening.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Awards
Most time I will drink a cup of awesome coffee (sugarless). Besides that, sporadically I will drink a beer with my supper.

But I don't like alcohol in general.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Awards
You can drink everything you just need to know where and with whom, when and how much:tee:

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Awards
NZ
Fresh carrot juice or mix of beetroot + celery juice or just coffee.

Beetroot + celery stalk = drink of gods. Tasty and very healthy

Definitely the healthiest drink listed in this thread. I like the fresh beetroot juice with a splash of apple cider vinegar. Most of my poker games start in the morning (from 4am to 8am), so no time to juice the beetroot. So I usually drink water and if I'm still playing at 10am, I'll have a coffee.

Say your are playing a tournament, cashgame, sng ... you know you will be playing for at least 4/6 hours so what do you usualy drink and why?

Sorry. I read the heading and then did the poll, before reading the post. :eek: Different result.

G

gustavofuentes2

Rock Star
Awards
I used to be a heavy drinker but now adays I limit myself to water and coffee. Let the good times roll.:coffee: