What Do You Do During the Game to Relax?

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chew gum and drink beer is my relaxation

I

imdabest101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am always watching something while playing. It could be professional poker players playing, a football or basketball game, or a casual movie/YouTube. If nothing is on, then i'll just listen to some music. I also always have a cold water while playing.

O

oldolm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me is good to smoke or listen music or playing slots :D maybe try one of this :D

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am usually doing well all game. If I do have a boring game, I usually sit out and do something for a few minutes. I love to play and enjoy my time with ya all....

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I listen to music, but it's not something that can help to relax when I lose. You just need to understand that the loss sometimes happens and take it

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately i have been listening to some ESPN podcast while playing.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You shouldnt be relaxed while playing. You should have laser like focus, tense, sweating bullets for every decision. Thats the mark of a champion.

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey. when I play poker I usually listen to music. Also to relax you can listen to comedy stories, it raises the mood. I rarely smoke cigarettes and can drink a little alcohol

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You shouldnt be relaxed while playing. You should have laser like focus, tense, sweating bullets for every decision. Thats the mark of a champion.

Laser focus yes, tense not, if you are relaxed is less likely you will tilt easily which will make you more money in the long run.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Listening to music, depends on my mood what genre , some coffee or tea and play my favorite tournaments. Deep runs are always welcome!!! :)

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Sleeping,when tired.......sometimes!

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the tournament I usually listen to music, I open another tournament with a strong buy in and I watch ... Cigarettes relax me most, but since it's forbidden smoking in the house I have to deal with ...:mad:

Trick1988

Trick1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
coffee, cigarettes and good music help me during the game. sometimes include a news channel, also not bad.

keokeokk

keokeokk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I start playing some internet games of the puzzle, so I get more attuned at any time

aurafm

aurafm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen to music to keep me in a good mood but I want to have a ritual for playing poker, like drinking or smoking something to help me relax

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch the action trying to figure out what my opponents tendencies are. If I can count on them for c-bet to check raise, if they bluff and how often, how loose they are, if I have previous notes.

You are suppose to watch the action because it really helps make a decision when you are in the later part of tournament.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing better than a bag of chips or other munchies and a beer while I am involved in a tournament or any of the online poker games.

Oliver Wayne

Oliver Wayne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not relax during the game. I'm always in suspense.
Maybe it helps me)

Dim4ik555

Dim4ik555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink tea or coffee while playing poker, it helps me to relax.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play a few tournaments at the same time, the maximum that can be included background music, and if I play 1-2 tournaments I can afford to play the game "Heartstone" it helps to distract from unsuccessful hands

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To relax, I only need to win a big hand, can be on 3 streets, all in pre, on the Flop or turn. If I keep doing the right decisions during the session I will be more relax and be able to continuing doing the best decisions.

Top 10 Games