rsparente

rsparente

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
b) and d) and also, able to manage your bankroll accordingly, it's not about how much money you put into play, it's more about how much money you can do with it.

So studying, reading books (and of course, applying), adapting to the table's opponents will pay dividends, just don't rush. It took me 5 years to be an average player and make a 100 fold return on "investment".

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
b, c, and d. It is not just 1 thing, it is combination of things. But I do think the training and practice are one of the most important things because it trains you for all the rest.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Excellent advice from everyone, but no one mentioned the most important thing you need and that is the desire to win.

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
hello.I think it takes 1) A lot of discipline. 2) A lot of study. 3) Sacrifice. You have to give up spending a lot of time with your family, friends and doing other things that you would like to do. If you want to become a professional and make a living from poker

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
a) suficiente dinero
b)mucha formación y práctica
c) tener suficiente éxito para ser inteligente y astuto
d) permanecer paciente, tranquilo y duro
e) ignora todo lo anterior y simplemente juega mientras esperas tu próxima oportunidad
a) No matter how much money you have, it will not guarantee success. That's what recreational players are for.
b) Study and practice is essential
c) Sometimes you can be clever and intelligent, which is what is needed, but it will not guarantee success. No matter how clever and intelligent you are, coolers and badbeats exist.}
d) Having patience and calmness guarantees you the tenacity to, above all, avoid negative situations such as tilts. Staying tough is not a good strategy, because rigidity leads you to play very tight, and many times you have to be flexible in many situations, especially in tournaments, although at cash tables one must also adapt to the opponents.
e) If you do not give importance to the above, you will only become a recreational player. You may have good luck on some days, but most days you will have bad luck.:):):)

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Create a strategy and fine tune it so it works. When it stops working, fine tune it again.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I believe that despite our mastery of poker strategies and skills, we cannot know or predict whether we will win or lose, because we may be surprised by factors such as luck, mood, opponents, or lack of patience.
I think it is better to choose the right game and the day when we are in a good mood and want to play and win.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
need the money lol. and it's good to beat a rival ... now that i think about it beating a rival is the most important part of poker!

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
If you say it as a joke, then it's true. But if it's true, then all this may not be enough to win. In my opinion, no one has abolished the law of meanness. I got kicked out of a tournament today for $11 because a dude went all-in with 39 against my KK and got a full house on the turn...

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think B and D are definitely needed to win in the long term. I also would add to be disciplined to follow a bankroll management.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A B D. I think this is the most important thing, reading the comments, few people point out point A, but it is also very important, without proper management of the bankroll and your money in general, you will not succeed

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
I need to learn different strategies and be disciplined to apply them.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think staying calm is essential. A lot of study and patience with bad beats is also essential.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, the b, c and the d. good management of the Bank and try to let go of emotions.

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
b)lots of training and practice

this.

Study and play 24/7, then try find ur mistakes and correct them. And then again study and play a lot, that's the way.

Maybe you won't be super highroller player, or smth like that , but you will dominate average players for sure...

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
To be a good winner, you have to do a mix of the three options you mention. The first would be option A since in order to play you must have a solid bank since we all know that it will not always go well for us and a solid bank helps reduce losses on bad days, the second is option B since with good training you can formulate strategies and be able to have a good understanding of the table with practice and this will be beneficial in the medium and long term with the reward of many victories and the last It would be option D since in order to reach prizes you always have to take into account the bubble and with remain patient calm and tough when it seems convenient it ensures that you reach payments

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To win, you first need character :). You need to be able to identify your weaknesses and constantly work on yourself. If you understand that you lack theoretical knowledge, then you need to read and learn the theory. If you feel that you cannot control your emotions and often begin to tilt, then you need to work on your psychological state. Poker is a combination of many skills and abilities. The main thing is to determine what you are missing and work in this direction. If a person has a desire and a goal, then everything is real. But the main thing is not just to dream, but also to do something for it.

Last edited:
19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would add to this list: good health and time to play poker.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker does not appeal to everyone, I know quite a few hardened gamblers who would never play poker, mainly because they prefer their action "Fast and Furious" Horse Racing, Greyhounds, Even Football Matches.
To be a successful Poker Player you need a lot of Patience, Skill, and the desire to be number one, Studying the odds and playing thousands of games, for hundreds of hours, needs commitment to become the better player you want to be. You are the one you are betting on, not letting others do the work for you,

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good luck, patience, common sense. 📱 or 💻⌨️🖱️💸🔌💳. 🙂🙂🙂

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary