What Bothers You the Most When Playing?

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has these long answers for this question. Mine is very simple.

Losing...

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Internet connection.

2. When my poker time is due and will cover now with my daily routine.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate when you trap a bad player, they hit a magical card that gives them the win and then they talk trash like it was skill. LMAO

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The worst thing that annoys me when playing is the "Bloody Telephone Ringing" and my missus looks at me to say "Are you going to answer it?". So guess what I answer it and its her sister or somone who doesn't care that I've just 3-bet the chip leader at the FT and starts telling me her husbands car is going wrong!! Thanks for that. Especially, knowing that she doesn't want to speak to me!! F it I say................:D:D:D Sometimes this type of thing makes me go on tilt!!

So no I am not giving anyone my telephone number !! haha - gl all :beer: :beer:

Last edited:
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont like it when the table has 8 sitters and the villan will limp every hand your in and lose hands to the sitters

timfbmx

timfbmx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably playing in a tourney for 5 hours than getting it all in as a huge favorite and still losing and busting out 12th place out of 1100 people. Stuff like that pretty much. But hey that's mtt poker for ya. You have to get used to these sort of things when you decide to play tourneys. There is just a huge amount of luck in tourneys so it's going to happen over and over and over again.

G

Geldi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uncertainty in the forces - is perhaps the most important reason of this problem. In fact UTB psychological reason, and it very much depends on the individual. Such people often drop all the way to the floor, or meet the first major failure, begin to read and speak all that - it's all garbage and scam. What is this all RNG all podkrucheno so on. You may have encountered such people more than once.
Laziness - or attempt to do it right, and do not feel like. If you want to chegoto achieved, it will have to invest time and effort, or even better not to take, just goes to waste time and confidence. Surely you remember when being more green fish in poker you think that right now, go down at the table for 10-30 minutes planted American fish and wake steep pepper. So this does not happen. BMA course may be lucky, and really an hour can increase his fortune say from 30 to 150 dollars. But it will not last you are sure to flood all of his money next time. Professional way - this is not the reliance on luck and faith in our strength and skill and further self-development.
Short-term planning - no need to pay more attention, if, say, per session we lost a few buy-ins, though played correctly. Do not need to change anything, play their game, such rejections and Streaky are, you will soon get used to them and wake up only look at the chart EV, and simulated distance will return you to your short-term losses. Keep this in mind and play for EV.
Serious attitude to the game. The game odds fan - if you want to make a poker - treat it just as a job, if the same to you is entertainment in the evening after work with a beer - that applies both to the game. Need to understand the differences. Once will not work to earn a poker if you treat it just like a game.

C

carsguitars777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes if everyone is playing with there chips in live games the sound freaks me out, funny thing is is that most of the time I dont care and then radomly it angers me and another wierd thing is I also play with my chips constantly but my own chip sound dosent bother me, wierd i know... I bring headphones or earplugs to live games so the off time it happens I dont lose it.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
internet issues, river killer and poor hands streak

bredstik

bredstik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When real life gets in the way. Someone calls, comes to the door, wants you to do something else.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1)Problems with communication 2)bad beat 3)insults in chat

C

CrushTheBookie

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to say the going allin every hand or vulgar remarks made to someone at table i mean little trash talk to extent but not carried away or overboard.

B

bifelis

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like playing when there is not silence around me - I am loosing my concentration. Also technical issues are problematic.

C

cogath

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Making the correct call and losing to a one outer. The feeling of near inevitability when I see the river card makes me sad. 😢

dagG1

dagG1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some players that take it 2 long in tournaments for their desicions....
more if they just go awa y from their PC,mobile phone and just fold (connection lost)

D

dsk1231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What drives me nuts is if I'm running bad all around like losing every cooler mixed with fish sucking out on me mixed with cbets not being effective mixed with being carddead mixed with when I finally get a hand and flop tptk or something like that and a good reg c/r me on the turn which means I'm beat more often than not, etc, etc, etc. Sometimes when multitabling it seems like all those thing will happen consecutavily like I can't get anything going. Luckily over the years I've learned to not tilt and if I feel like I'm on the edge I just take a break.

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When a calling station catches a break on the river

J

jusmartin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
flexible working shifts. Missing the Wednesday live league in my area due to suddenly Wednesday being the 12-8 shifT! And that player that calls calls, bets bets bets everyone folds about 5-6 hands in a row, you play against his 7th hand and he got A,K or something like that...exsqueeze me??

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When some idiot calls ur raise with some hand that has no business seeing the flop and than sinks his ****in miracle

B

badalhoco345

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker, between more things, the most that bothers me is those players that bet with nothing ("garbage hands") pré-flop and wins with impossible hands. It seems they have a pact with that poker room and sometimes it seems they have access to our hand cards and to the flop, turn and river before play. Poor skils but towsends of luck!!! They win because they play bad.

C

cogath

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Badalhoco345 wins. The feeling that online poker is rigged and feelings of paranoia are the things that bother us the most. On the other hand, I'm just watching the wsop 2014 now and there are some amazing hands that seem like setups. I think it just shows that if you play enough you'll see some huge luck boxes out there!

or3o1990

or3o1990

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate having to take bathroom breaks! I only play turbo sng so I can't just sit out a hand or two.

I hold it as long as possible but eventually I have to unplug my computer and hold it in my left hand, hold my wiener in my right and try to watch the computer and the bowl at the same time. All whilst trying to avoid spraying pee all over haha

adamchikas

adamchikas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not getting a decent hand for N times in a row :(

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The tournament breaks are not long enough. I'd like to take a walk outside on a sunny day.

But in the winter, since I live in canada, I'd like the breaks to be long enough so I can book a trip to the Bahamas, get there and soak a little sun then get back in time while not missing a hand.

About that! :D :lollypop: :D