What Bothers You the Most When Playing?

A

AKcirocBoy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
things i hate

when your card dead u walk away from the game for a sec and aa pop up and u sit out because your a sec late !!!!!!!!!!!lol seems like it happens a lot to me:mad:

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worst thing that happens to me is when my internet connection goes bad and the green bar appears trying to find a connection!And trust me i get that a lot and its so frustrating!:(
And the worst thing is when the connection comes back it feels like i am loosing my pace and my cool i had so far at the tournament i was playing.As a result i feel vulnerable don't know why but i get that every time...
And when my dog comes over and knocks his head on my feet :) but i love him so its not that bad!
Nobody understand you better than me friend.

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Losing internet connections sucks for sure! :D Also If I push from SB or BTN in some sng, and player on BB takes his time then he calls and shows his AA, what a douche lol... But its sweet when you win hand like that :D

And I lost my dog 2 years ago, I wish she could still bother me now while playing :/

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me the worst thing is the loss of communication due to the Internet, especially when a good hand with which you can not do anything , and then in the repetition of dealings look and see how the hand could enter in the nuts

Martinez

Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My answer is simple, LOOSING, hahaha.

w0oferr

w0oferr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When u are on tilt and think that everyone knows your game and always makes the right decision against you. It destroys your confidence.For example: raises when u bluff, calls when u cbet with air or everyone fold when u have AA. I hate those periods!

D

DoctorDonLoL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i will make it to the money
dont remember something else

Steve2777

Steve2777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst thing what happened to me is when i played a freeroll and my internet connection was lost and i had so many chips and when i got my connection back i looked that i finished on the bubble so i didnt get any money .

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often prevents ringing phone and Skype.Therefore, before the game I usually always unplug both.

dagG1

dagG1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Emm.....bad players with their bad hands and desicion......I hate that optinon

D

don_MYSHU3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the fact that my girlfriend asks me out while i'm playin

F

fmonteiro87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly server crashes and Donks xD. Softwares of Ipoker seems to crash many times lately, so i do not recomend

blitzenfish

blitzenfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As per most here, getting disconnected is probably my biggest peeve along with the every hand use the whole clock and fold peeps. Flashbacks to the sixties are also bothersome ;)

alittlepoker

alittlepoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
players arguing about the hand they played ten min ago thank the poker gods for the mute button

4kingwildo

4kingwildo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course connection problems, and my mom when she trying feed me hard =)

trekmaster

trekmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When my ole lady just wont leave me alone. I try to do everything she needs before the game and damit she still always wants to bother me when i'm in the middle of a game.Drives me dam nuts.

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yup it used to be the girl friend but i got rid of her *** i dont have that problem anymore lmao oh im bad huh!!! and once again i heard the words boohoo i couldnt change him.

cantavir

cantavir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Annoys me terribly when they play poker, my cards are good and just looking for someone or when the inter-nett goes, well this time I could spit on my machine. I do not know I'm just unlucky or such other time as well but I can be terribly upset

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with Bredstik. Players who take all the time allowed knowing they are going to fold anyway.

A

avner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What bothers is players who stall the game and using the timer for nothing

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes when internet connection is good, a room disconnects itself,as often happens with IPoker, then you should login again and spend time. But the most awful thing is when you have an ace and a king drops out on the flop)

P

PAYtheLEGEND

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
being asked to do something from my parents while mutlitable... lol

Ducbim

Ducbim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it's Internet disconnection. It takes away money from you in big pot & cause a lot of frustratin afterward :))

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
What bothers me most is when I get pocket Aces and while waiting for my turn to act and I desperately need to crap.

cantavir

cantavir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What annoys you most while playing poker?

Yesterday I played any race were nowhere pages. that was all it was a good or bad favorites, always lose. When I was a flop JK J4J took only color was the color in one sheet and hand out when he called all-color flop was surely brought to a full house. I do not know but as I can see a lot of players do not count without reason and just raise the flop and take you to the end. na then horribly felidegesede and the game can go to feel like playing lottopokert as if these people do not really understand them but it is.
Or maybe it's freerolls but is already annoying me :stupid: