When I play poker,my only concern is the problem with the Internet

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. I agree. When the connection is lost - my nerves are shot.

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am often concerned about the loss of connection to the Internet when I have AA, KK or QQ. Or phone, or someone came to visit, and I have serious game.

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's when the platform of poker reload when you hit big hand and hard on the board. Or when wife asking a multi way question about the schedule of the week when I'm playing big big hand.lollllll

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't stand people that never stop talking when playing live.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Opponents lucky rivers really knock me out. Sometimes those happen few times in a row and I simply explode.

If there is internet connection problems I simply do not play. So theres not much bothering in this issue.

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's a bad beats. When you sure you're a "winner" and trying to inflate the pot, but then you lose.

Or when you hold a good hand preflop, but someone bet's too much for you to call and you fold it.

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Things I do not like: Bad Beats,Disconnects during a hand,definitely loss of internet, with x amount of sitngos open or having a monster hand in a cash game

S

stokedog4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What bothers me the most is playing poorly, making crying calls, and of course no one likes "bad beats"

But worse than bad beats is tilting afterward or blowing through another buy-in... or 2 or 3...

I don't like getting interrupted by anything, makes me lose focus and make poor decisions.

stoke

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you sit down to play,then create conditions that would keep me distracted.Need maximum concentration and therefore most worried about when I was trying to distract from the game.

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I need to update my answer for a while back. What bothers me the most is when I KNOW a move is stupid but I make it anyway. This happen to you guys any?

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really bothers me to watch my hand and comment my play, that's why I try to play in a quiet place in the house

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Time wasting by running the clock down every hand.

👹

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me someone pushing me with crap and then hitting when I call with a better hand. I'm not talking about the one off donk play but the uber aggressive player that you call an allin on and have a superior hand only to get taken down by a 4 card flush on the board or a straight, two rag pair etc.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It bothers me when I make simple mistakes and then I go easily on tilt . Also it annoys me the short breaks , I would prefer them to be longer .

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suckouts and players to stupid to fold a junk hand.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to me also happens to me I'm going well in a tournament the internet falls and the moment I get back there are players who have already taken advantage of me that it feels bad that hahaha.

P

Pessoa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most time its the play of my opponents ^^

Farmz

Farmz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Donk betters that keep getting away with it! Usually with crap cards grrrrrrrr!!

Z

Zikateror

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My only problem is I do not have 25 posts to get a password for the game.
sorry for spam :p:p:p

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
having two pairs aa and something else (dont remember) the other person dont have anything and just bet all in for e bluff,i am in,he needs two more spades to make a flush and at the last two cards just got it.thats called luck?superluck or somethinf else?this is very annoying when you are playing cash and that tilts you!!!!!!!

Shamaniski

Shamaniski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just misclicked all-in and busted right before the money ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats what bothers me.

TheHulk7

TheHulk7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unexpected guest the most bother me. I just started tournament, and they come... Then there is no sense to continue with the game.. It makes me crazy!

By the way, how do you solve such situations?