What Bothers You the Most When Playing?

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I GET SO MAD AT SLOW TO ACT PEOPLE. ONCE IN AWHILE IS OK BUT EVERY HAND MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. ITS TWO CARDS NOT A BOOK!!!
They could have slow internet.

Maybe they stepped away from the computer.

They might even be multi-tabling, which would slow them down a bit as well.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It is recommended that you take it calmly all happens to us at some time when the connection is half bad before I burst out of rage but that only paid my game now I more pasiente in this aspect

Shamaniski

Shamaniski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I GET SO MAD AT SLOW TO ACT PEOPLE. ONCE IN AWHILE IS OK BUT EVERY HAND MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. ITS TWO CARDS NOT A BOOK!!!

Ya this is annoying at live play as well. I mean just cause its a 10k buyin doesnt mean you should take 5 minutes to act on a post flop raise.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
When on line, when you have a winning combination, do Reis, internet connection fails, you are sid out and you fold.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Unexpected guest the most bother me. I just started tournament, and they come... Then there is no sense to continue with the game.. It makes me crazy!

By the way, how do you solve such situations?

I usually keep playing my game (if they were unexpected). Had I known they were coming, I would not have played, but since they did not let me know they were coming, they can't expect me to stop what I am already doing.

TheHulk7

TheHulk7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good thinking. I'll try something similar next time, but I'm not sure that it will work for me. It's so hard to explain to people that this "game" is really important to me..They simply perceive this differently.. For now, I mostly play at night. :)

warface

warface

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good thinking. I'll try something similar next time, but I'm not sure that it will work for me. It's so hard to explain to people that this "game" is really important to me..They simply perceive this differently.. For now, I mostly play at night. :)

I love to play all night to catch drunken bodies with a disco, in which the wind plays in your head, shoved any cards)

SAVag

SAVag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was also annoyed and guests, and at a wrong time ringing phone, and my wife, who had not told before the tournament, that in 20 minutes will approach and ask, "Dear, could not take me to work, I'm late" (as an option to the store, to her mother, and so on). And refuse if it is late for work? Terribly annoying. At such moments and start All in with any two cards that would quickly finish the game.

G

Gangsta1394

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the people in chat who decide to brag about their accomplishments, then get a bad attitude when you make a comment. I had a guy bragging that he final tabled a certain tournament 3 times in one week and was calling people out after he made an awful play but won a pot to be chip leader. I said dude just stop and he lost his mind out of anger

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in earlier tournament when most player at the table just use time bank to the max just for fold...

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What bothers me most is when I have the best hand all the time and suddenly in the last card that is the river, an inexplicable letter appears to end the hand where I had already invested enough money.

O

oMONSTERo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate when a fish gets a big chunk of my $$$ and leaks it all to the other players at the table.

J

jwlaw35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I likewise hate internet problems.. I don't like that I cant play at poker stars and party poker. I also don't like people who sandbag at the bubble.. slow players and not getting cards in the late MTT game

G

Gulya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play poker in the tournament and leave the network status of the problem and then connect to the Internet

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
arrogant players at table because running good.

Last edited:
pashkawell

pashkawell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When playing poker, I'm afraid to make a mistake, play cautiously.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interferes with the realization that gaming chips becomes smaller, good cards are not coming and they burn in my hands and it crushes my mind.
giphy.gif

macthemax

macthemax

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
When a friend or family come unexpected for a visit while you are playing a tournament. I hate it because I don't like to see them go, and when they stay I can't concentrate myself.

CSYA14

CSYA14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slow players who take all the allotted time just to fold over and over again.

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When a friend or family come unexpected for a visit while you are playing a tournament. I hate it because I don't like to see them go, and when they stay I can't concentrate myself.

I know what you mean. I feel ridiculous, when they look at my game

delta50

delta50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the only thing in modern online poker which irks me is,the endless late registration availability.at times the length of late reg is beyond a joke.

C

catadur

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you reraise whith pocket aces and someone calls you whith 74 and wins

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what bothers me the most is being positioned next to a raising donk.....

J

jokr23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More recently, it is when the majority of people at a table take a really long time to play then no action ends up happening in the end. Does not matter if I am in the hand or not. In the past it was slow internet connections like other people mentioned.