What Bothers You the Most When Playing?

J

johnnygadget

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
getting knocked out before the money when would have made it to the money if I had just started checking everything or chosen to sit-out for a little while. >:O

J

JohnBoe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play for hours in a tournament and then you lose all of your chips to a dumb mistake because you get tired.
Happened to me 10 minutes ago... I'm on tilt right now. In fact it was right befors the bubble.

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One pet hate I have is people saying GG when you exit the tournament after playing absolutely S**t !

One tourney I had AA first hand <collected the blinds> QQ 2nd hand <beaten by AJ with 2 pair> 3rd hand was all in with 3xBB left and lost...

Somebody said GG

Seriously ? 3 hands ? I played a Good Game ?

And also NH ?

Somebody wins after shoving AA and somebody says NH !

Ermmmm ? Yes... AA is a nice hand ! The sky is blue... Grass is green... It's cold in the winter...

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One pet hate I have is people saying GG when you exit the tournament after playing absolutely S**t !

One tourney I had AA first hand <collected the blinds> QQ 2nd hand <beaten by AJ with 2 pair> 3rd hand was all in with 3xBB left and lost...

Somebody said GG

And also NH ?

Ermmmm ? Yes... AA is a nice hand ! The sky is blue... Grass is green... It's cold in the winter...

Much preoccupation for nothing. My tip is: Keep calm, always! In this case, just turn off the chat. This is useless and counterproductive. Think in the progress you have made so far, in spite of adversities.

I hope have helped! ;)

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Somebody said GG

And also NH ?

NH.

GG.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yeah and people with anger management issues!

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also dislike people showing a card when you make them fold... LOL

I've posted elsewhere on the subject I'm sure...

Hey I'm gonna fold to you this time but look ! I had an ACE !!

Yes that's great ! One ACE and no balls... thanks for the chips...

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the table believes not does not matter, bother me the guests who come not announced if the connection is lost or moose, if the power goes out, here in Serbia everything is possible

R

ruffcut68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ev=30% and ROI=0
What sample size is needed for this to change playing 50 cent Turbp 9 max STT

J

jerohit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today i am playing 1.10$ 1000$ GTD
my computer switched of due to heat as its processors fan is not working 8 times.. It took 10-15 minuts to reconnect.. this was most anoying things that happens to me.. another one is i hit flush high ace and 70% of my chips are in pot and my computer switch off.. feeling angry.. finished tourney 44th place..

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate whed n is bad connection and slow rolling some layer wait full time for action and fold.....

E

evangelos_christodoulou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the most annoing thing is when i get called with nothing, and they get runner runner everything

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone reboots your internet router without realizing you are playing poker-in the middle of a game

U

urvlad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To me nobody bothered, not the phone rang. During the game annoy me extra noise and other trifles. I love that it was quiet when I play poker.

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a problem with internet connection too and this is the only thing that can bother me while i play poker.

N

Nuts4U

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What bothers me is the amount of people that gate crash our freerolls, surely there must be something we can do to put a stop to it

F

FlyingFitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loosing to a worse hand

When you go all in on something like Pocket Aces / Pocket Kings and the opponent goes in with something small - 7 2 or 10 5 ... only for them to hit a straight/flush or 3 of a kind and takes all your money. When the opponent has a good hand, I don't feel so bad loosing - just takes the good out of me when they have a hand you feel you should for sure win with against him/her but don't.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When 2-3 players need bust out in order to bubble and short stacks waiting full time and then fold, but what bothers me the most is when we bubble and they don't realise that we bubbled and still waiting full time and then fold.

GuiWah

GuiWah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate when i have to do something while i'm playing. It is a bad thing!

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YEah this happened to me once after "river" i was sure winner a lot of cash ws in the game and my hand was just passed ...

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few things. When someone sucks you out, it's a big piss off. When your playing bad and losing a lot of money it's annoying. It's so bad when your computer is lagging or disconnects. When you need to do something else when your playing well. Those are things that frustrate me during poker.

C

CSully97

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I get bored waiting on a decent hand and start making poor decisions

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the worse for me

Worst thing that happens to me is when my internet connection goes bad and the green bar appears trying to find a connection!And trust me i get that a lot and its so frustrating!:(
And the worst thing is when the connection comes back it feels like i am loosing my pace and my cool i had so far at the tournament i was playing.As a result i feel vulnerable don't know why but i get that every time...
And when my dog comes over and knocks his head on my feet :) but i love him so its not that bad!

The worse is when you have a good connections and all suddenly you lose connection to the website and you have pocket pair of AA

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got beaten up when i had AA and op had TT, flop - 2AT, turn J, river T...................devastating.