WARNING: Watch out for this scam artist - Grfldno

slycbnew

slycbnew

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You appear to have a basic inability to grasp that what you did was wrong, and that you're rationalizing keeping the money. You've made the points you wanted to make, you're not interested in understanding that what you did was wrong... no need for you to return to this forum under any other name imo.

Last edited:
WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course he is a thief...(not that you all didnt know it)

Hello all,

I did a trade today with this poster for $100. I sent first to his fulltilt name Grfldno. As soon as I sent it to him, he signed up for a $52 KO tournament. I tried pming him here and he blocked me because it said I cannot pm him due to him blocking me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gARFIELDNO
Ehm.. As I've said to him in PM, and also sent him a picture of both my cashier and my past transactions, I would never scam anyone as its happened to me before.

I've told him to wait, it may only be delay, I dont know.
But I have not recieved anything on my account yet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please elaborate on this. His screenshot shows FTP was sent and cleared. Are you saying you sent on stars but it has not cleared?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gARFIELDNO
I know his screenshot says so, but at my past transactions it still havent come up, plus the money have not come into my account yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Why did u send him an image with a cashier balance of 0 when u had $52 to play a tourny?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
i receive the 2 emails, one processing and one approved. This guy receive the money!

So you don't have any funds on fulltilt poker? I send you some via this trade, you receive the money. Mine does not come through, yet once my money arrives to you, you register for a $52 KO tournament right away. You think that is right to play with my money when you knew yours has not arrived yet? I do not think so.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Then BANNED right after this for this exact situation. Not sure why he would waste any time coming here to say he was not a theif.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check him out on PTR and sharkscope.

This guy has lost $4k in a very short space of time... wonder where he got it?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check him out on PTR and Sharkscope.

This guy has lost $4k in a very short space of time... wonder where he got it?
OMG Sick!
lmao at your below post Stu, true...

Last edited:
Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So not only is he a thief, he also sucks at poker and apparently he is ugly aswell.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I fully understand that Mr.
But sending someone money, without making a deal, and then suddenly start threathen em without asking politly to get them back is just stupid.

At least thats human nature.

Say for example a guy came up to you on the street, Giving you money without saying why, then walk away.

After about half an hour, he comes back with his friends and threathens you, and calling you a thief.

Thats just doesnt make much sense to me, If it does to you, please fill me in; Or no.. Dont.. Because there's no SENSE in that matter.

If he thinks you are someone else, or thinks you have a deal, when you don't, then it's not stupid.

What you have done is immoral, illegal (if it's illegal in the UK I reckon it will be in the US too) and the fact you are posting analogies like the one above shows you have no common sense...

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
and second, you try to make me look so bad by saying I've scammed SEVERAL persons over a long period of time, Please show me who I've scammed? Because I really like to know.

None else then Roo21t or also known as Alexander Lazo have sent me money without making a deal with me.

Sure, Call me a scammer, or whatever.
But sending someone money without making sure its a deal before doing so, Is just in my opinion plain stupid.

Just confirming what we all already know.

I decided to do a little bit of checking this out. I hate to post from another forums.. but this is what I found in the other one..

Posted by Roo21t:

Hes images: http://yfrog.com/10pasttransj - http://yfrog.com/1gnocashj

SmOkIn AcEs just informed that he is playing a $52 KO tournament on full tilt. Search him and see

Posted by gARFIELDNO:

Uhm, Yes.. Im not allowed to play tournaments?

Posted by Roo21t:

So you don't have any funds on fulltilt poker? I send you some via this trade, you receive the money. Mine does not come through, yet once my money arrives to you, you register for a $52 KO tournament right away. You think that is right to play with my money when you knew yours has not arrived yet? I do not think so.

(And he posts the e-mail confirmation that he sent the money and it was received).

-----

So, he basically said that he had no money on Full Tilt (he was trying to get some money on there).. this was all on May 18th.

http://www.pokerprolabs.com/Grfldno/fulltiltpoker.aspx

Last 10 Poker Tournaments Ended Tournament Buy-in + Fee Rank Prize
05/18/2010 $42,000 Guarantee
$24.00+$2.00 1665/1840 $0.00
05/18/2010 $48 + $4 KO Sit & Go
$48.00+$4.00 37/90 $0.00 05/18/2010
$3.50+$0.30 Sit&Go (Sup Turbo)
$3.50+$0.30 43/45 $0.00 05/18/2010
$10 + $0.50 Sit&Go (Sup Turbo)
$10.00+$0.50 7/9 $0.00 05/18/2010
$20 + $0.90 Sit&Go (Sup Turbo)
$20.00+$0.90 9/9 $0.00 05/18/2010
$35 + $1.50 Sit&Go (Sup Turbo)
$35.00+$1.50 9/9 $0.00 05/18/2010
$3.50+$0.30 Sit&Go (Sup Turbo)
$3.50+$0.30 43/45 $0.00 05/18/2010
$2 + $0.15 Sit&Go (Sup Turbo)
$2.00+$0.15 7/9 $0.00 05/18/2010
$2 + $0.15 Sit&Go (Sup Turbo)
$2.00+$0.15 7/9 $0.00 05/18/2010
$3 + $0.30 KO Sit & Go
$3.00+$0.30 14/90 $0.00

Misofer

Misofer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This kind of people makes me sick. Thanks for the heads up. Unfotunately, there'll be always people who want to gain something through lies, deceive and scams.

T

The Dr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow what a joke this guy is. I cant believe he came back and tried to pull all this.

The proof is in that thread but nice try scum bag.

regd87

regd87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its so sad that people have nothing better to do than to scam people of their money. Anyways good job to the CC mod who banned this guy.

T

TIGERSTUMP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing as bad as a scanky theif,,who preys on trusting poeple,,they make me sick,,,nice post

Zehntar

Zehntar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, I'm the scammer. Yes, I am being completely honest this time around. I am trying to clear my name. I did scam, and it was only once(one too many) and I'm trying to make up for it.

cbfc3bcd988408def2b3e1a220585da0
https://gyazo.com/cbfc3bcd988408def2b3e1a220585da0
https://gyazo.com/cbfc3bcd988408def2b3e1a220585da0
cbfc3bcd988408def2b3e1a220585da0

As you can see in the photo I put in together with this message, I have messaged Mike Haven of 2+2 in an attempt to try to get in contact with the person I scammed back 6 years ago, in hopes to be able to give him back the money I took.

You can judge me as much as you want, it's well deserved..

And you probably won't belive me when I say that I havent scammed anyone else, but that's the honest truth.. I feel discusted by my previous behavior, and want to make up for it.. Please don't ban me(not yet atleast, as I want to get in contact with the guy I scammed.)

Last edited:
Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to block his cash. And kick his ass.

R

Reelmookey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea im glad to see that this was handled i hate hearing about this stuff

Zehntar

Zehntar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not handled, I have yet to get in touch with the guy, to pay him back his money. People really need to start reading the whole thing instead of focusing on getting their postcount up.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope you find peace with it ! Interesting read tho