WARNING: Watch out for this scam artist - Grfldno

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm glad this situation was handled. No problem.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
darn, there go this weeks lolz...

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The person that wanted a tranfer just tranfered the money to me before making a deal, and If someone just tranfers money to me, I dont complain..

and really dont care what any other human being thinks :)

No doubt.

And I always transfer money to strangers before making any kind of deal. Who wants $100? I won't even expect a 'thank you'. :p

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The person that wanted a tranfer just tranfered the money to me before making a deal, and If someone just tranfers money to me, I dont complain..

Sounds like a confession to me.

T

The Dr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL. I just was able to get back online, I have been busy. Wow this is quite hilarious. Nice try Grfldno but your lies won't work here. As the moderator/admin? explained here, you are banned on numerous sites. All anyone has to do is pm a mod on 2+2 and they will simply confirm it. Although, Im sure everyone knows it's true.

By the way, it wasnt me you scammed. It was a poster from 2+2. Anyways Im going to get some of the conversations and paste them here and links that will take you to the scam. Everyone should be aware of this when googling this person.

Well done recognizing it right away dokota and banning him

Last edited:
T

The Dr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...-post18991787/?highlight=grfldno#post18991787

Is where his latest scam began. You can read over the next few pages and see how he tried to make it sound like pokerstars was delayed. Within 6 hours, he was banned once we were 100% sure he scammed this member.

I also have screenshots of the facebook conversation where he admits to stealing the money. The posters older sister sent them to me. I will provide them in a few minutes.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...-post18991787/?highlight=grfldno#post18991787

Is where his latest scam began. You can read over the next few pages and see how he tried to make it sound like Pokerstars was delayed. Within 6 hours, he was banned once we were 100% sure he scammed this member.

I also have screenshots of the facebook conversation where he admits to stealing the money. The posters older sister sent them to me. I will provide them in a few minutes.

I swore I would never go back in that thread after you were so mean to me in it. :p

T

The Dr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So here is the first part of the conversation between the sister and the scammer. Vanessa obviously being the sister. I will edit as I get it uploaded. dakota if anything needs to be edited or you dont want this in the thread, feel free to delete it of course. I edited out some inappropriate language.

convo.jpg

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^^^ It's fine with us if you post that stuff. :)

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL. That is all. What a dooshbag.. Someone pm me his facebook name LOOOOL. jk

T

The Dr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is more but it's basically him taunting her. I don't think it really needs to be posted but you get the jist of it anyways. I don't usually go to such great lengths of creating threads on seperate forums but when we looked further into it, he has been scamming the poker community for quite sometime. I wish I could go to these lengths for every person that has been scammed. If anyone is doing any kind of transfers PLEASE make sure to google their name. If they have scammed on 2+2 it will bring you to the thread via google.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the added info Dr.

I've been scammed out of money (a couple times actually) in the past, so I know what it's like. Scammers should always be put on blast.

Keep us updated, thanks.

Grossberger

Grossberger

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This guy may have already tried to hit here. I got a PM a couple of days ago from a guy who said his name was Brad and he wanted to trade something. I just deleted it, but now it has me wondering if it was him.
If anyone PM's you to transfer you should foward it to a mod especially if they are new.

D

dkeam83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for that info. i think i have seen that fool around. Im glad i know he is a little scammer!

T

The Spillage

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay - I'm a little confused by all this! It would appear there is a culture of sending complete strangers money!? Are we talking good poker players being staked by others within the online poker community with some sort of agreement to pay them a decent return on their investment? Never heard of this. When I read the OP my initial reaction was: "well don't send complete strangers your money you massive plonker" but after reading that 2+2 thread it would appear that this is a fairly common practice. Seems like a system which is begging for people to scam and exploit!! If anybody could shed any light about all this I'd be interested to hear. I feel a bit clueless at the moment. I think I've reached my 7 post limit for the day so If I won't be able to reply today, but thanks in advance...

T

The Spillage

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dakotta - you have such power! A powerful poker Goddess - I bet you didn't even need your mouse to lift that restriction, you just willed it and POOF...gone (well, maybe not, but thank you anyway!)

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Word of advice for those who are trading funds:

1) Don't trade funds!!
2) If you must, only trade funds with those that you absolutely trust!
3) And do it in small amounts at a time.

blackmax

blackmax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jesus people will go through with any kind of scam to get money.This 1 is up there on the wTF are u thinking list!

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So here is the first part of the conversation between the sister and the scammer. Vanessa obviously being the sister. I will edit as I get it uploaded. dakota if anything needs to be edited or you dont want this in the thread, feel free to delete it of course. I edited out some inappropriate language.

convo.jpg

Hey Doc. I must say that you are a person that is very concerned about the well being of not only online poker, but it's players as well. This is your (?) second thread in CC about serious problems. First with a site(UB) second with a scammer(Grfldno). Thank you! And I believe I owe you an apology for my retort in the UB situation.(You're right, would not vote for a second term, well said;) ) :eek: One would hope that when the US government thinks about legalising online poker that these threads/posts are used to help convince them it's not all bad.