Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... before you connect poker ... my great hobby was the video games ... since I was a child I've always had video games ... even today I still have a Play Station 4. However, once I started play poker ... I started to dedicate more time to poker than to video games ...!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Ofcourse when I was younger I used to play many video games , a lot unfortunatelly and I have really , really regret it. . I wish I had played 1/20 (let's say) of the hours (the best only games , not all-the garbage ) and the rest 19/20 I had dedicated them to poker .

Poker is way much more entertaining , levels up ahead of all the so called video games and ofcourse you can make money with your skilled gameplay , what better !!! (I have heard of some contests between gamers with prizemoney . WoW , I have respect for what they like and do , but If they desire BIG money and they want the real action-adventure-mystery - -) then Poker is the Answer :)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
DBcUtoo.jpg

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Although i haven't played video games for years now( i think) i still prefer both of them :cool:

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I love poker, but meanwhile I am rediscovering video games again for me. :)

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
video games are things for teenagers, I already had my time of video games

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My last video game was a PS1 when it was released, I do not even need to say what I prefer. lol.
Poker takes up much of my free time, my favorite hobby.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Poker is the best game created by man.I really love that game!

M

Mustafajones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play both because both requires you to gain skill to be really good players. Both depending on the video game also can produce revenue! So I like them both!

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I have never been much of a video game player, so it's poker for me, by a country mile.

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Video games help to relax. Playing poker I could not relax as I relax playing Crash, or Sonic on the game console. Poker is more of a gamble, even when playing it relaxed.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play video games like Battlefield every now and then. Sometimes to keep me away from poker after a long session and sometimes as a warm up before a session.

I did both at the same time only once and did pretty well that session.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a child I played a lot of video games but also a lot of cards as well:0) I am a social teddy bear:0) that's why I choose cards I never play video games anymore I rather be playing poker:0)

Future_Pr00F

Future_Pr00F

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No doubt poker is the best choice. In my opinion, poker has a positive effect on mental activity of the person. Computer games, in most cases, have a negative impact on the mental state.

Not sure how they have a negative impact on mental state???
in fact I would say they opposite as they help many to relax, can help with motor functions and are often full of puzzles / problem solving.

Both are good and have their place

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play The King of fighters,my favorite character is Yori Yagami and his team.

Top 10 Games