Vanessa Rousso. Hot or not?

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol @ the first pic of her face photoshopped onto some fake-boobed swimsuit model.

BTW, her face is far from being even pretty, to me. The left pic makes her looker rather disgusting so I can make this statement. ;) Her hair dyed blonde is about the equivalent to putting a lipstick on a pig. Now, the second pic, she's borderline hot. I have to ask myself how are these two the same girl. I guess that's the difference between a straight-on and a slight profile pic. Not to mention lighting, and probably a bit of photoshopping to clean her up a bit. You will never see her look even remotely this good in person unless you've had a few Jack and cokes.

Attachments

• vanessa-russo-draw-poker-party-for-the-3rd-national-heads-up-poker-championship-Yjdfbd.jpg
    vanessa-russo-draw-poker-party-for-the-3rd-national-heads-up-poker-championship-Yjdfbd.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Vanessa-thumb.jpg
    Vanessa-thumb.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't believe I only count one post on the first page saying how fake the pic in op is.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't believe I only count one post on the first page saying how fake the pic in op is.

I can't believe the Gobbo bikini bottom still isn't getting love... :p

C

CardDeath101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
liv boereeis a so damn sexy hahaha :p beats Vanessa i don't like her face at all weird face structure :p

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kara Scott>Vanessa Rousso
Liv Boeree>Vanessa Rousso
Jennifer Harman>Vanessa Rousso
Erica Schoenberg>Vanessa Rousso

Honestly, I dont' think Rousso is hot. I would say she's above average and I wouldn't mind having her in bed but I think there are other hotter female poker players. I honestly think middle-aged mamas are hotter than her too. (Clonie Gowen, Jennifer Harman, Beth Shak, etc)

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kara Scott>Vanessa Rousso
Liv Boeree>Vanessa Rousso
Jennifer Harman>Vanessa Rousso
Erica Schoenberg>Vanessa Rousso

Honestly, I dont' think Rousso is hot. I would say she's above average and I wouldn't mind having her in bed but I think there are other hotter female poker players. I honestly think middle-aged mamas are hotter than her too. (Clonie Gowen, Jennifer Harman, Beth Shak, etc)

I concur :) ;)

NBA2K10ROCKETS

NBA2K10ROCKETS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol @ the first pic of her face photoshopped onto some fake-boobed swimsuit model.

BTW, her face is far from being even pretty, to me. The left pic makes her looker rather disgusting so I can make this statement. ;) Her hair dyed blonde is about the equivalent to putting a lipstick on a pig. Now, the second pic, she's borderline hot. I have to ask myself how are these two the same girl. I guess that's the difference between a straight-on and a slight profile pic. Not to mention lighting, and probably a bit of photoshopping to clean her up a bit. You will never see her look even remotely this good in person unless you've had a few Jack and cokes.

Nice job analyzing these picture it is true that girls with big noses take pictures of them moving their face to one side of the other it makes their nose look smaller it's a modelling technique as well...my sister told me this one time that is how i know lol. Also yes they do a lot of air brushing and cleaning up on the face.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those who dislike her fakers

http://www.madblast.com/funny/13031_droopy-boobs.html

moz-screenshot.png
droopy.JPG

droopy 2.JPG

Attachments

• droopy.JPG
    droopy.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 22
  • droopy 2.JPG
    droopy 2.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 22
lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes she's hot and sometimes she kinda looks horsefaced.

JLtrooper

JLtrooper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lacey Jones? (on the left)

She has like $12k live tourney winnings and is sponsored by Absolute Poker. So technically that makes her a pro right?

lacey_jones.jpg

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fake boobs and ugly face. Well, not ugly, but not lovely either. Other than that she is hot. I vote no

Smotpoker

Smotpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jennifer_tilly_010.jpg

Jennifer Tilly seems like she would be pretty easy to get into bed after a couple drinks. ;)

P

Pokerdude420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jjd

that picture is fake.... But she is very hot...id take her from chad brown in a second

Surf Rat

Surf Rat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: ...tall,medium,short,redheads,blondes,brunetes,round,oval,upright,lowswing,tiny... perfection is unattaiable..they are all unique in thier own ways....its all the beauty of a healthy woman ;)
Vannessa or liv..:confused: ..I'd be chatting them both up if I met them on the beach or anywhere. :D

KoRnholio

KoRnholio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't find her attractive at all. Also, that pic in the OP looks heavily/badly photoshoped.

imasquare

imasquare

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like someone said above "Sometimes she's hot and sometimes she kinda looks horsefaced." the horseface killed her hotness so i vote NOT HOT. now lacey jones she is smokin hot.

AmandaD

AmandaD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not even Bi , but I would have a hard time turning them down.