Vanessa Rousso. Hot or not?

canucks921

canucks921

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She is super sexy imo. Looks great in the photos here, she doesn't look bad in the new PS commercials to me.

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She is hot... Would not mind losing a few hands to her thats for sure ;)

P

Pacman1042

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think this is a question at all, she is pretty hot, the body is amazing i dont care if her tits are fake or not the body is amazing, on the other hand, her face isnt amzing but i def think shes a cute girl

Hynes1986

Hynes1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd hit that.. and Danica Patrick isn't hot??? wtf planet r u poindexters on?

I'm sure these ladies are devestated by your criticism...

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Danica isnt hot at all. She looks like a man. Its funny how some people say "VANESSA IS HOT, WITHOUT A DOUBT, NO QUESTION, WHY IS THIS A QUESTION??!!??" lol But If you seen her out and she wasnt on tv you wouldnt give her a second look. Her eyes and nose mess her up completely. Her body is nice, Ill give her that but I dont see the hotness. To me, Megan Fox is hot.

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are soooo many other hot poker chicks who have the full package... Looks, smarts, & poker skill.

She came 2nd in the NBC HU championship. She beat Doyle Brunson, Phil Ivey, Paul Wasicka, Daniel Negreanu then Elky. Thats some pretty dam good skill. She's got a degree aswell. Prob says shes one of the top 3 best female poker players IMO.

The dude thats on her undies in the pic at the top is Jimmy "Gobboboy" Fricke. He came 2nd in the 2007 Aussie Millions Main Event tourney.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rousso.jpg

I'd fake her!

Hot - except her boobs are fake - too big and too round.

If I can touch them they are real!

...so I guess all boobs are fake. :(

What??? Mine are real and look exactly like hers!!!

Wachinpntdry is a lucky.

vanessa-rousso.jpg

GeoffLacey

GeoffLacey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She came 2nd in the NBC HU championship. She beat Doyle Brunson, Phil Ivey, Paul Wasicka, Daniel Negreanu then Elky. Thats some pretty dam good skill. She's got a degree aswell. Prob says shes one of the top 3 best female poker players IMO.

The dude thats on her undies in the pic at the top is Jimmy "Gobboboy" Fricke. He came 2nd in the 2007 Aussie Millions Main Event tourney.

NBC HU doesn't show skill level fwiw

Last edited:
PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MrSticker is their on thread on here about Mods for fulltilt that i can install...i want a new table background

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you guys seen Vanessa's sisters? Now they are hot. One of them is really hot.

NBA2K10ROCKETS

NBA2K10ROCKETS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because they pick ladies who have actually achieved something on some stage in male dominated professions. Its not just about what they look like, its also what they have / are achieving.

These ladies definitely possess caracter traits I would absolutely DIE to have. The unreasonable desire to perform, the will to do wehatever it takes to win, just very very solid caracters...theyr not floozies for sure.

yeah true that i didnt think about it that way i thought they just wanted another piece of A**.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Prob says shes one of the top 3 best female poker players IMO.

Interesting thought. FWIW she's ranked fourth on the women's all-time tournament money list (behind Kathy Liebert, Annie Duke and Annette Obrestad).

Is she really that good a player though? I'd say she's not even in the same galaxy as Jennifer Harman (who's fifth on the tournament money list and only about $5K behind Rousso), nor is she even close to the three players above her.

Is she as good as Vanessa Selbst, Kristy Gazes or Katja Thater? Probably not.

Anywho, I just think it's funny a thread's gotten this long in just two days on the basis of a shooped picture. LOL @ Gobboboy bikini bottoms, when are they gonna be in stores? :p

NBA2K10ROCKETS

NBA2K10ROCKETS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i actually saw this video a couple days ago lol.

GeoffLacey

GeoffLacey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anywho, I just think it's funny a thread's gotten this long in just two days on the basis of a shooped picture. LOL @ Gobboboy bikini bottoms, when are they gonna be in stores? :p

Srsly, everyone is missing quite how awesome this is haha

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I BOW to Trigga :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

You are hilarious :flute:

Snow :cool:

nyr11jagr68

nyr11jagr68

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without question HOT! =) this thread needs more pictures!
vanessarousso-swimsuit.jpg