Vanessa Rousso. Hot or not?

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im on the fence on this one. Shes OKAY looking but theres times, especially in the new PS Commercial, she looks like a tranny. What do you guys think? Oh and the little pouty thing she does with her lips doesnt help either.

dufferdevon

dufferdevon

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I vote HOT

Attachments

• rousso.jpg
    rousso.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 39
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hot - except her boobs are fake - too big and too round.

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Body is okay, im saying looks.

Errant Dog

Errant Dog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HOT - I didn't even realize this was a question.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whether her boobs are fake or real....imma fan of em

fajackta

fajackta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im going to say hot, but not a fan of the fake boobs and her face is a little weird looking.

NBA2K10ROCKETS

NBA2K10ROCKETS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that this picture is photoshopped if you look at her face and her body it looks very peculiar and not normal. Plus they put so much makeup on her you can see it because her face is covered in white face powder. She has weird eyes that is why before becoming poster girl for godaddy she always wore sun glasses to cover up her unattractive eyes. But she is intelligent and a great poker player that is why i respect her but in regards to looks she doesn't look as great as many people may think. Also i do not recollect her having big breast like in that picture either she got them recently or she has been doing a great job covering them up. But she is average looking at best not something I would think about twice. Im probably saying this because i have high standards. I use to think that Erica Shoenberg was hot but after doing plastic sugury she doesn't look as graceful and attractive as before.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao whos face is on her...eh...private parts??

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OP would u turn Rousso down if she came onto u?
I'd have to go 99.99% hot (00.01% has to do with fake boobs) :D.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what are you talking about?

look at the hot chick in the photo..low look at the bottom half of her bathing suit...now look in the middle...a chubby dudes face with glasses?..thats what im talkin about

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NOT. Especially when she talks. Very annoying, imo. Dunno what GoDaddy.com sees in her. Too much missing from the entire package.

There are soooo many other hot poker chicks who have the full package... Looks, smarts, & poker skill.

Hambone8705

Hambone8705

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Totally hot

NOT. Especially when she talks. Very annoying, imo. Dunno what GoDaddy.com sees in her. Too much missing from the entire package.

There are soooo many other hot poker chicks who have the full package... Looks, smarts, & poker skill.

What are you looking for a wife? No, the real question is Would you **** her? Yes you would and you know it!!!! No male should ever be allowed to act like they would turn anyone down that looks like like this. Your penis does not care what you think it would **** her, therefore you would **** her!

JCW78

JCW78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you get your chance, if her looks really bother you, just shut the lights off!

bazerk

bazerk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im on the fence on this one. Shes OKAY looking but theres times, especially in the new PS Commercial, she looks like a tranny. What do you guys think? Oh and the little pouty thing she does with her lips doesnt help either.

I vote for 'not' -- I know trannies that are more attractive then she is (although their boobs look similar :p ) but she is very intelligent (I believe she got her degree from Duke in 3 yrs) & a darn good poker player.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
she's no liv boeree

livboeree.jpg

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That pic of Venessa looks fake to me. Looks like someone pasted her face on someone else's body.

GENUCOM

GENUCOM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah that pic looks fake

Liv Boeree is hot

Vanessa Rousso is hot if I was in prison :p

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown