Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For me it is the most recent one I had that lost. :) They are called premium hands for a reason, but that doesn't mean they are guaranteed winners.

Robot_Marv1n

Robot_Marv1n

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst combo for me is JJ and 1010

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The most unlucky hand in my experience is JJ, all in pre flop is the perfect recipe for disaster hahaha I still don't get angry when that hand comes to me since it's still a good hand..

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say for me it’s AK. Every time I get that hand I seem to lose. I never hit on the flop, turn , or river with AK.

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My unluckiest premium hand is JJ. I rarely win a hand when I have this pocket pair (JJ), it's impressive! 🤦‍♂️ Second is AA pair. I can never extract chips with this pocket pair, it's karma! lol That's why, when I go out with these pocket pairs, I'm all in, regardless of the type of game, whether cash game or tournament, and in the latter case, regardless of the stage of the tournament, lately I'm all in pre flop! hahahaha

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Share your unluckiest premium hands out here, guys!
Mine personally is KK, always seem to be up against someone with Aces or AK that hits the Ace from space..
Your turn..
KK and QQ. Especially in tournaments.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
QQ is very treacherous to me. I think that is the most unfortunate strong play, you have to play it very strong to make as many opponents as possible withdraw and thus reduce the risk, but then if you lose it will be a big and painful pot.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands