QQ There goes the tournament! lol

L

Luisma231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

the most unlucky hand for me and most frequent is set on the flop or straight:icon_sant

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm sorry but I didn't understand exactly what the question is. If you want to know if you've ever lost with premium hands, I think it has happened to everyone. But when it comes to believing that certain premium hands always lose, I'm sorry, but I don't believe in so-called bad luck cards. Every hand can win or lose. And I've often lost with AA KK or other good cards. It's just part of the game that you win or lose.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Share your unluckiest premium hands out here, guys!
Mine personally is KK, always seem to be up against someone with Aces or AK that hits the Ace from space..
Your turn..

I don't know if I can consider JJ , a premium hand, but the fact is that when I get this pair I already smell bad beat.:D

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me JJ is always unlucky with him.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Pir of jacks is definitely the worst premium hand. There is a 53% chance or more for an overcard that crushes you on the flop.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really have a unlucky premium hand, but recently I have been losing too many times with QQ.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The main problem with dominating broadway is that it looks beautiful and strong. This causes many beginners to overplay these hands.Players often hit top pair and drag it to the end.These are combinations like KQ,KJ,AJ.I don't like the map-JJ.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The aces, Loosing so often agains flushes, straights and full houses, it is heartbreaking.

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My unluckiest hands is KK and AK. Usually I get against AA, or a weak board comes from AK to the board and the opponent collects a pair.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Premium hands are not unlucky! They are badly played, that's my opinion!

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Most of all, I do not like good hands at the most unnecessary moment when it is difficult to play folding. Today there were jacks, you can play more carefully, so another time. And most of all I do not like aces, sometimes it seems that aces beat anything, but sometimes no.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had today on cardschat 100$ JJJ and some other guy had 33 in own hand and on table was one number 3 and 2 cards JJ so he won full house and me had only 3 same cards so he knocked me out I couldnt just fold on so good hands but I was unlucky so he had much better.

bilva1984

bilva1984

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

Although I have won many hands with the following AA hand, it is incredible how much I have lost with it. but the most unlucky one at least in my experience is AJ I almost never managed to win with that hand.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
According to you, my friend, I always go all out with a pair of KKs and in the River the opponent connects the A and sad. . :D

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does JJ count as premium? I have some real bad stories with JJ and hitting sets and your no good by the river.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
sometimes AA will bring me bad luck too. serovno I love AA.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Share your unluckiest premium hands out here, guys!
Mine personally is KK, always seem to be up against someone with Aces or AK that hits the Ace from space..
Your turn..
I also get the most bat beats with this hand. Just total bad luck with KK. I think I'm already subconsciously attracting bad luck with this hand.:)

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn’t happen that some kind of premium card stands out from my bad side. Everything goes within limits. I try to play in such a way that a premium card does not become a bad card for me.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i get beat so many times having a straight and getting beat on the river by a flush! grrrrrrrr

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands